windows7 64bit ffmpeg pthread

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

windows7 64bit ffmpeg pthread

Christian Knoefel
Hello,

i need one ffmpeg for windows7 64bit, but with pthread support.

can i download it anywhere? Or *must* i compile it complicated under my
windows?

The comping process is not easy...


Christian

_______________________________________________
ffmpeg-user mailing list
[hidden email]
http://ffmpeg.org/mailman/listinfo/ffmpeg-user

To unsubscribe, visit link above, or email
[hidden email] with subject "unsubscribe".
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: windows7 64bit ffmpeg pthread

Gyan


On 03-02-2019 04:27 PM, Christian Knoefel wrote:
> Hello,
>
> i need one ffmpeg for windows7 64bit, but with pthread support.
>
> can i download it anywhere? Or *must* i compile it complicated under
> my windows?
>
> The comping process is not easy...

Look into this autobuild script:
https://github.com/jb-alvarado/media-autobuild_suite

Download, answer setup questions in first run, and then let it download
toolchain+packages and compile.

Gyan

_______________________________________________
ffmpeg-user mailing list
[hidden email]
http://ffmpeg.org/mailman/listinfo/ffmpeg-user

To unsubscribe, visit link above, or email
[hidden email] with subject "unsubscribe".
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: windows7 64bit ffmpeg pthread

Carl Eugen Hoyos-2
In reply to this post by Christian Knoefel
2019-02-03 11:57 GMT+01:00, Christian Knoefel <[hidden email]>:

> i need one ffmpeg for windows7 64bit, but with pthread support.

Could you explain what does not work with a Zeranoe binary?

Carl Eugen
(who still hasn't seen a non-broken compile script.)
_______________________________________________
ffmpeg-user mailing list
[hidden email]
http://ffmpeg.org/mailman/listinfo/ffmpeg-user

To unsubscribe, visit link above, or email
[hidden email] with subject "unsubscribe".
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: windows7 64bit ffmpeg pthread

Christian Knoefel
In reply to this post by Gyan
Am 03.02.2019 um 12:14 schrieb Gyan:

>
>
> On 03-02-2019 04:27 PM, Christian Knoefel wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> i need one ffmpeg for windows7 64bit, but with pthread support.
>>
>> can i download it anywhere? Or *must* i compile it complicated under
>> my windows?
>>
>> The comping process is not easy...
>
> Look into this autobuild script:
> https://github.com/jb-alvarado/media-autobuild_suite
>
> Download, answer setup questions in first run, and then let it
> download toolchain+packages and compile.
>
> Gyan
>
>
Hello,


o.k.

I have testet this Weekend.

But the compiling fails:

12:06:07 ┌ tesseract git ............................ [Recently updated]
12:06:08 ├ Running autogen...
12:06:50 ├ Running configure...
12:08:14 ├ Running make...
Likely error:
warning: failed to load external entity
"http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/manpages/docbook.xsl"
cannot parse
http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/manpages/docbook.xsl
close failed in file object destructor:
sys.excepthook is missing
lost sys.stderr
make[2]: *** [Makefile:618: combine_lang_model.1] Error 4
make[2]: Leaving directory '/build/tesseract-git/build-64bit/doc'
make[1]: *** [Makefile:494: all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory '/build/tesseract-git/build-64bit'
make: *** [Makefile:403: all] Error 2
make failed. Check
C:/media-autobuild_suite-master/media-autobuild_suite-master/build/tesseract-git/build-64bit/ab-suite.make.log
This is required for other packages, so this script will exit.
12:11:00   Creating diagnostics file...

Attach
C:\media-autobuild_suite-master\media-autobuild_suite-master\build\logs.zip
to the GitHub issue.
Make sure the suite is up-to-date before reporting an issue. It might've
been fixed already.
Try running the build again at a later time.


Christian



_______________________________________________
ffmpeg-user mailing list
[hidden email]
http://ffmpeg.org/mailman/listinfo/ffmpeg-user

To unsubscribe, visit link above, or email
[hidden email] with subject "unsubscribe".
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: windows7 64bit ffmpeg pthread

Gyan


On 04-02-2019 04:51 PM, [hidden email] wrote:

> Am 03.02.2019 um 12:14 schrieb Gyan:
>>
>> Look into this autobuild script:
>> https://github.com/jb-alvarado/media-autobuild_suite
>>
>> Download, answer setup questions in first run, and then let it
>> download toolchain+packages and compile.
>>
>> Gyan
>>
>>
> Hello,
>
>
> o.k.
>
> I have testet this Weekend.
>
> But the compiling fails:
>
> 12:06:07 ┌ tesseract git ............................ [Recently updated]
> 12:06:08 ├ Running autogen...
> 12:06:50 ├ Running configure...
> 12:08:14 ├ Running make...
> Likely error:
> warning: failed to load external entity
> "http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/manpages/docbook.xsl"
> cannot parse
> http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/manpages/docbook.xsl
>

Update the suite and try again.

https://github.com/jb-alvarado/media-autobuild_suite/issues/1068

Gyan
_______________________________________________
ffmpeg-user mailing list
[hidden email]
http://ffmpeg.org/mailman/listinfo/ffmpeg-user

To unsubscribe, visit link above, or email
[hidden email] with subject "unsubscribe".