typo in vf_hue.c

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

typo in vf_hue.c

Michael Koch
There is a small typo in vf_hue.c  line 139. It's only a comment. The
range must be [16;240].

Michael


_______________________________________________
ffmpeg-user mailing list
[hidden email]
https://ffmpeg.org/mailman/listinfo/ffmpeg-user

To unsubscribe, visit link above, or email
[hidden email] with subject "unsubscribe".
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: typo in vf_hue.c

Gyan Doshi-2


On 24-03-2020 01:20 am, Michael Koch wrote:
> There is a small typo in vf_hue.c  line 139. It's only a comment. The
> range must be [16;240].

Patch welcome. I can make the change if you don't want to.

Gyan
_______________________________________________
ffmpeg-user mailing list
[hidden email]
https://ffmpeg.org/mailman/listinfo/ffmpeg-user

To unsubscribe, visit link above, or email
[hidden email] with subject "unsubscribe".
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: typo in vf_hue.c

Michael Koch
Am 23.03.2020 um 21:03 schrieb Gyan Doshi:
>
>
> On 24-03-2020 01:20 am, Michael Koch wrote:
>> There is a small typo in vf_hue.c  line 139. It's only a comment. The
>> range must be [16;240].
>
> Patch welcome. I can make the change if you don't want to.

please make it.

Michael

_______________________________________________
ffmpeg-user mailing list
[hidden email]
https://ffmpeg.org/mailman/listinfo/ffmpeg-user

To unsubscribe, visit link above, or email
[hidden email] with subject "unsubscribe".
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: typo in vf_hue.c

Gyan Doshi-2


On 24-03-2020 01:38 am, Michael Koch wrote:

> Am 23.03.2020 um 21:03 schrieb Gyan Doshi:
>>
>>
>> On 24-03-2020 01:20 am, Michael Koch wrote:
>>> There is a small typo in vf_hue.c  line 139. It's only a comment. The
>>> range must be [16;240].
>>
>> Patch welcome. I can make the change if you don't want to.
>
> please make it.

Done. See
http://git.videolan.org/gitweb.cgi/ffmpeg.git/?a=commit;h=7239254b1da28c1a0d8dff8916edefc98b88775e

Thanks,
Gyan
_______________________________________________
ffmpeg-user mailing list
[hidden email]
https://ffmpeg.org/mailman/listinfo/ffmpeg-user

To unsubscribe, visit link above, or email
[hidden email] with subject "unsubscribe".