libfdk_aac: Unable to initialize the encoder

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
7 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

libfdk_aac: Unable to initialize the encoder

falcon sheep
Hi,

I'm facing an issue with encoding 1 file:
ffmpeg -i 010.rm -c:a libfdk_aac -profile:a aac_he -b:a 16k -movflags
+faststart -af aresample=async=1000 010.m4a
..........
[libfdk_aac @ 00000246b0b6a980] Unable to initialize the encoder: Invalid
config
Error initializing output stream 0:0 -- Error while opening encoder for
output stream #0:0 - maybe incorrect parameters such as bit_rate, rate,
width or height


the issue is only with input files with 8k b/s rate. it is working fine
with input files with 16k

file can be found
http://maknoon.com/download/audios/alalbani/alnoor/010.rm

appreciate any help
_______________________________________________
ffmpeg-user mailing list
[hidden email]
https://ffmpeg.org/mailman/listinfo/ffmpeg-user

To unsubscribe, visit link above, or email
[hidden email] with subject "unsubscribe".
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: libfdk_aac: Unable to initialize the encoder

Carl Eugen Hoyos-2
Am Mo., 4. Mai 2020 um 18:32 Uhr schrieb Abu Abdullah <[hidden email]>:

> I'm facing an issue with encoding 1 file:
> ffmpeg -i 010.rm -c:a libfdk_aac -profile:a aac_he -b:a 16k -movflags
> +faststart -af aresample=async=1000 010.m4a
> ..........

Please provide the complete, uncut console output when asking for
help here, don't forget that only current FFmpeg git head is supported.

Please avoid top-posting here, look it up if you don't know what it
means.

Carl Eugen
_______________________________________________
ffmpeg-user mailing list
[hidden email]
https://ffmpeg.org/mailman/listinfo/ffmpeg-user

To unsubscribe, visit link above, or email
[hidden email] with subject "unsubscribe".
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: libfdk_aac: Unable to initialize the encoder

falcon sheep
On Tue, May 5, 2020 at 12:02 AM Carl Eugen Hoyos <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Please provide the complete, uncut console output when asking for
> help here, don't forget that only current FFmpeg git head is supported.

Please find the output:

E:\AudioCataloger\bin_X>ffmpeg -i 010.rm -c:a libfdk_aac -profile:a
aac_he -b:a 16k -movflags +faststart -af aresample=async=1000 010.m4a
ffmpeg version N-97389-g13171ad2e3-sherpya Copyright (c) 2000-2020 the
FFmpeg developers
  built with gcc 9.3-win32 (GCC) 20200324
Input #0, rm, from '010.rm':
  Metadata:
    title           : ��� ���
    author          : ���/ �� �� �������
    copyright       : www.islamway.com
    comment         : ������� �� �� ������ ���� ����� � .............. ��.
  Duration: 01:05:03.31, start: 0.000000, bitrate: 8 kb/s
    Stream #0:0: Audio: sipr (sipr / 0x72706973), 8000 Hz, mono, flt, 8 kb/s
Stream mapping:
  Stream #0:0 -> #0:0 (sipr (native) -> aac (libfdk_aac))
Press [q] to stop, [?] for help
[libfdk_aac @ 000001cbe4b9a900] Unable to initialize the encoder: Invalid config
Error initializing output stream 0:0 -- Error while opening encoder
for output stream #0:0 - maybe incorrect parameters such as bit_rate,
rate, width or height
Conversion failed!


> Please avoid top-posting here, look it up if you don't know what it
> means.

Noted. thank you
_______________________________________________
ffmpeg-user mailing list
[hidden email]
https://ffmpeg.org/mailman/listinfo/ffmpeg-user

To unsubscribe, visit link above, or email
[hidden email] with subject "unsubscribe".
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: libfdk_aac: Unable to initialize the encoder

Carl Zwanzig
On 5/4/2020 8:02 PM, Abu Abdullah wrote:
> Please find the output:
>
> E:\AudioCataloger\bin_X>ffmpeg -i 010.rm -c:a libfdk_aac -profile:a
> aac_he -b:a 16k -movflags +faststart -af aresample=async=1000 010.m4a
> ffmpeg version N-97389-g13171ad2e3-sherpya Copyright (c) 2000-2020 the
> FFmpeg developers
>    built with gcc 9.3-win32 (GCC) 20200324

...should be something in here...

> Input #0, rm, from '010.rm':

It looks like a lot was left out of that.

z!
_______________________________________________
ffmpeg-user mailing list
[hidden email]
https://ffmpeg.org/mailman/listinfo/ffmpeg-user

To unsubscribe, visit link above, or email
[hidden email] with subject "unsubscribe".
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: libfdk_aac: Unable to initialize the encoder

falcon sheep
On Tue, May 5, 2020 at 8:55 AM Carl Zwanzig <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >    built with gcc 9.3-win32 (GCC) 20200324
>
> ...should be something in here...
>
> > Input #0, rm, from '010.rm':
>
> It looks like a lot was left out of that.

Nothing left out !
this is the output of this binary which is download from
(https://oss.netfarm.it/mplayer)

in any case, i have compiled ffmpeg on Linux from src this time and
this is the output again:

abdulla@abdulla-VirtualBox:~/ffmpeg/ffmpeg$ ./ffmpeg -i 010.rm -c:a
libfdk_aac -profile:a aac_he -b:a 16k -movflags +faststart -af
aresample=async=1000 010.m4a
ffmpeg version N-97612-g2b32068 Copyright (c) 2000-2020 the FFmpeg developers
  built with gcc 7 (Ubuntu 7.4.0-1ubuntu1~18.04.1)
  configuration: --disable-x86asm --enable-libfdk-aac
  libavutil      56. 43.100 / 56. 43.100
  libavcodec     58. 82.100 / 58. 82.100
  libavformat    58. 42.102 / 58. 42.102
  libavdevice    58.  9.103 / 58.  9.103
  libavfilter     7. 80.100 /  7. 80.100
  libswscale      5.  6.101 /  5.  6.101
  libswresample   3.  6.100 /  3.  6.100
Input #0, rm, from '010.rm':
  Metadata:
    title           : ������ ������
    author          : ����� / ���� ���� ����� ��������
    copyright       : www.islamway.com
    comment         : ��� ���������� ���� ���� ��� ����� � ����� ��
��� ������ � .............. ��� .
  Duration: 01:05:03.31, start: 0.000000, bitrate: 8 kb/s
    Stream #0:0: Audio: sipr (sipr / 0x72706973), 8000 Hz, mono, flt, 8 kb/s
Stream mapping:
  Stream #0:0 -> #0:0 (sipr (native) -> aac (libfdk_aac))
Press [q] to stop, [?] for help
[libfdk_aac @ 0x557c9353a500] Unable to initialize the encoder: SBR
library initialization error
Error initializing output stream 0:0 -- Error while opening encoder
for output stream #0:0 - maybe incorrect parameters such as bit_rate,
rate, width or height
Conversion failed!
_______________________________________________
ffmpeg-user mailing list
[hidden email]
https://ffmpeg.org/mailman/listinfo/ffmpeg-user

To unsubscribe, visit link above, or email
[hidden email] with subject "unsubscribe".
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: libfdk_aac: Unable to initialize the encoder

Carl Eugen Hoyos-2
In reply to this post by Carl Zwanzig
Am Di., 5. Mai 2020 um 06:55 Uhr schrieb Carl Zwanzig <[hidden email]>:

>
> On 5/4/2020 8:02 PM, Abu Abdullah wrote:
> > Please find the output:
> >
> > E:\AudioCataloger\bin_X>ffmpeg -i 010.rm -c:a libfdk_aac -profile:a
> > aac_he -b:a 16k -movflags +faststart -af aresample=async=1000 010.m4a
> > ffmpeg version N-97389-g13171ad2e3-sherpya Copyright (c) 2000-2020 the
> > FFmpeg developers
> >    built with gcc 9.3-win32 (GCC) 20200324
>
> ...should be something in here...

The provider of the binary wants to hide his efforts to circumvent
the license terms of FFmpeg.

Carl Eugen
_______________________________________________
ffmpeg-user mailing list
[hidden email]
https://ffmpeg.org/mailman/listinfo/ffmpeg-user

To unsubscribe, visit link above, or email
[hidden email] with subject "unsubscribe".
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: libfdk_aac: Unable to initialize the encoder

Carl Eugen Hoyos-2
In reply to this post by falcon sheep
Am Di., 5. Mai 2020 um 07:38 Uhr schrieb Abu Abdullah <[hidden email]>:

> abdulla@abdulla-VirtualBox:~/ffmpeg/ffmpeg$ ./ffmpeg -i 010.rm -c:a
> libfdk_aac -profile:a aac_he -b:a 16k -movflags +faststart -af
> aresample=async=1000 010.m4a
> ffmpeg version N-97612-g2b32068 Copyright (c) 2000-2020 the FFmpeg developers
>   built with gcc 7 (Ubuntu 7.4.0-1ubuntu1~18.04.1)
>   configuration: --disable-x86asm --enable-libfdk-aac
>   libavutil      56. 43.100 / 56. 43.100
>   libavcodec     58. 82.100 / 58. 82.100
>   libavformat    58. 42.102 / 58. 42.102
>   libavdevice    58.  9.103 / 58.  9.103
>   libavfilter     7. 80.100 /  7. 80.100
>   libswscale      5.  6.101 /  5.  6.101
>   libswresample   3.  6.100 /  3.  6.100
> Input #0, rm, from '010.rm':
>   Metadata:
>     title           : ������ ������
>     author          : ����� / ���� ���� ����� ��������
>     copyright       : www.islamway.com
>     comment         : ��� ���������� ���� ���� ��� ����� � ����� ��
> ��� ������ � .............. ��� .
>   Duration: 01:05:03.31, start: 0.000000, bitrate: 8 kb/s
>     Stream #0:0: Audio: sipr (sipr / 0x72706973), 8000 Hz, mono, flt, 8 kb/s
> Stream mapping:
>   Stream #0:0 -> #0:0 (sipr (native) -> aac (libfdk_aac))
> Press [q] to stop, [?] for help
> [libfdk_aac @ 0x557c9353a500] Unable to initialize the encoder: SBR
> library initialization error

You requested high-aac which implies SBR and SBR is not compatible
with 8kHz.
I don't think any change in FFmpeg is likely.

Carl Eugen
_______________________________________________
ffmpeg-user mailing list
[hidden email]
https://ffmpeg.org/mailman/listinfo/ffmpeg-user

To unsubscribe, visit link above, or email
[hidden email] with subject "unsubscribe".