encoding wmv video to flv format.

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

encoding wmv video to flv format.

Muhammad Irfan
Hi,

When i try to encode wmv video to flv format, in result 0kb video generates,
please help me what i am doing wrong?

FFMPEG command:

ffmpeg -i test.wmv test.flv

FFMPEG output:

FFmpeg version SVN-r10461, Copyright (c) 2000-2007 Fabrice Bellard, et al.
  configuration: --enable-memalign-hack --enable-libamr-nb
--enable-libamr-wb --
enable-libfaac --enable-libgsm --enable-libmp3lame --enable-libogg
--enable-libt
heora --enable-libvorbis --enable-shared --disable-static --enable-liba52
--enab
le-libx264 --enable-libxvid --enable-libfaad --enable-swscaler --enable-gpl
--en
able-avisynth --cpu=i686 --enable-pthreads
  libavutil version: 49.5.0
  libavcodec version: 51.43.0
  libavformat version: 51.12.2
  built on Sep 11 2007 01:30:32, gcc: 4.2.1-sjlj (mingw32-2)
Input #0, asf, from 'test.wmv':
  Duration: 00:00:05.6, start: 5.000000, bitrate: 127 kb/s
  Stream #0.0: Audio: wmav2, 48000 Hz, stereo, 64 kb/s
  Stream #0.1: Video: MSS2 / 0x3253534D, 1440x900, 332 kb/s, 1000.00 fps(r)
File 'test.flv' already exists. Overwrite ? [y/N] y
swScaler: Unknown format is not supported as input format
Cannot get resampling context

Please anyone help me, how to encode this video format.

waiting for some help.

Best Regards.

--
Muhammad Irfan
Solution Architect, Senior Web Developer
_______________________________________________
ffmpeg-user mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.mplayerhq.hu/mailman/listinfo/ffmpeg-user
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: encoding wmv video to flv format.

Benjamin Larsson-2
Hi.

Muhammad Irfan wrote:

> Hi,
>
> When i try to encode wmv video to flv format, in result 0kb video generates,
> please help me what i am doing wrong?
>
> FFMPEG command:
>
> ffmpeg -i test.wmv test.flv
>
> FFMPEG output:
>
> FFmpeg version SVN-r10461, Copyright (c) 2000-2007 Fabrice Bellard, et al.
>   configuration: --enable-memalign-hack --enable-libamr-nb
> --enable-libamr-wb --
> enable-libfaac --enable-libgsm --enable-libmp3lame --enable-libogg
> --enable-libt
> heora --enable-libvorbis --enable-shared --disable-static --enable-liba52
> --enab
> le-libx264 --enable-libxvid --enable-libfaad --enable-swscaler --enable-gpl
> --en
> able-avisynth --cpu=i686 --enable-pthreads
>   libavutil version: 49.5.0
>   libavcodec version: 51.43.0
>   libavformat version: 51.12.2
>   built on Sep 11 2007 01:30:32, gcc: 4.2.1-sjlj (mingw32-2)
> Input #0, asf, from 'test.wmv':
>   Duration: 00:00:05.6, start: 5.000000, bitrate: 127 kb/s
>   Stream #0.0: Audio: wmav2, 48000 Hz, stereo, 64 kb/s
>   Stream #0.1: Video: MSS2 / 0x3253534D, 1440x900, 332 kb/s, 1000.00 fps(r)

MSS2 is not supported by ffmpeg. You could try with mencoder.


> File 'test.flv' already exists. Overwrite ? [y/N] y
> swScaler: Unknown format is not supported as input format
> Cannot get resampling context
>
> Please anyone help me, how to encode this video format.
>
> waiting for some help.
>
> Best Regards.
>

MvH
Benjamin Larsson
_______________________________________________
ffmpeg-user mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.mplayerhq.hu/mailman/listinfo/ffmpeg-user
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: encoding wmv video to flv format.

Ví­ctor Paesa
Hi,

Benjamin Larsson said:

> Hi.
>
> Muhammad Irfan wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> When i try to encode wmv video to flv format, in result 0kb video
>> generates, please help me what i am doing wrong?
>>
>> FFMPEG command:
>>
>> ffmpeg -i test.wmv test.flv
>>
>> FFMPEG output:
>>
>> FFmpeg version SVN-r10461, Copyright (c) 2000-2007 Fabrice Bellard, et
>> al.
>>   configuration: --enable-memalign-hack --enable-libamr-nb
>> --enable-libamr-wb --
>> enable-libfaac --enable-libgsm --enable-libmp3lame --enable-libogg
>> --enable-libt
>> heora --enable-libvorbis --enable-shared --disable-static
>> --enable-liba52 --enab
>> le-libx264 --enable-libxvid --enable-libfaad --enable-swscaler
>> --enable-gpl --en
>> able-avisynth --cpu=i686 --enable-pthreads
>>   libavutil version: 49.5.0
>>   libavcodec version: 51.43.0
>>   libavformat version: 51.12.2
>>   built on Sep 11 2007 01:30:32, gcc: 4.2.1-sjlj (mingw32-2)
>> Input #0, asf, from 'test.wmv':
>>   Duration: 00:00:05.6, start: 5.000000, bitrate: 127 kb/s
>>   Stream #0.0: Audio: wmav2, 48000 Hz, stereo, 64 kb/s
>>   Stream #0.1: Video: MSS2 / 0x3253534D, 1440x900, 332 kb/s, 1000.00
>> fps(r)
>
> MSS2 is not supported by ffmpeg. You could try with mencoder.
>

Or (since your configuration supports it) Avisynth.
See Avisynth's entry in FFmpeg's FAQ.

>> File 'test.flv' already exists. Overwrite ? [y/N] y
>> swScaler: Unknown format is not supported as input format
>> Cannot get resampling context
>>
>> Please anyone help me, how to encode this video format.
>>
>> waiting for some help.

Regards,
Víctor


_______________________________________________
ffmpeg-user mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.mplayerhq.hu/mailman/listinfo/ffmpeg-user