aac: Prediction is not allowed in AAC-LC.

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
10 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

aac: Prediction is not allowed in AAC-LC.

shirish
Dear Friends,

Thank you for continuing to maintain this awesome free software
multimedia stack. Please CC me in case somebody responds as I am
unable to process mailing lists, just too much spam :(

 I am running

$ ffmpeg
ffmpeg version 4.1-1 Copyright (c) 2000-2018 the FFmpeg developers
  built with gcc 8 (Debian 8.2.0-12)
  configuration: --prefix=/usr --extra-version=1 --toolchain=hardened
--libdir=/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu
--incdir=/usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu --arch=amd64 --enable-gpl
--disable-stripping --enable-avresample --disable-filter=resample
--enable-avisynth --enable-gnutls --enable-ladspa --enable-libaom
--enable-libass --enable-libbluray --enable-libbs2b --enable-libcaca
--enable-libcdio --enable-libcodec2 --enable-libflite
--enable-libfontconfig --enable-libfreetype --enable-libfribidi
--enable-libgme --enable-libgsm --enable-libjack --enable-libmp3lame
--enable-libmysofa --enable-libopenjpeg --enable-libopenmpt
--enable-libopus --enable-libpulse --enable-librsvg
--enable-librubberband --enable-libshine --enable-libsnappy
--enable-libsoxr --enable-libspeex --enable-libssh --enable-libtheora
--enable-libtwolame --enable-libvidstab --enable-libvorbis
--enable-libvpx --enable-libwavpack --enable-libwebp --enable-libx265
--enable-libxml2 --enable-libxvid --enable-libzmq --enable-libzvbi
--enable-lv2 --enable-omx --enable-openal --enable-opengl
--enable-sdl2 --enable-libdc1394 --enable-libdrm --enable-libiec61883
--enable-chromaprint --enable-frei0r --enable-libx264 --enable-shared
  libavutil      56. 22.100 / 56. 22.100
  libavcodec     58. 35.100 / 58. 35.100
  libavformat    58. 20.100 / 58. 20.100
  libavdevice    58.  5.100 / 58.  5.100
  libavfilter     7. 40.101 /  7. 40.101
  libavresample   4.  0.  0 /  4.  0.  0
  libswscale      5.  3.100 /  5.  3.100
  libswresample   3.  3.100 /  3.  3.100
  libpostproc    55.  3.100 / 55.  3.100
Hyper fast Audio and Video encoder
usage: ffmpeg [options] [[infile options] -i infile]... {[outfile
options] outfile}...

Use -h to get full help or, even better, run 'man ffmpeg'

This is on a Debian testing machine.

I downloaded a media file and got the following error -

[ffmpeg/audio] aac: Inconsistent channel configuration.
[ffmpeg/audio] aac: get_buffer() failed
Error decoding audio.
[ffmpeg/audio] aac: Prediction is not allowed in AAC-LC.
Error decoding audio.
[ffmpeg/audio] aac: Sample rate index in program config element does
not match the sample rate index configured by the container.
[ffmpeg/audio] aac: Too large remapped id is not implemented. Update
your FFmpeg version to the newest one from Git. If the problem still
occurs, it means that your file has a feature which has not been
implemented.
[ffmpeg/audio] aac: If you want to help, upload a sample of this file
to ftp://upload.ffmpeg.org/incoming/ and contact the ffmpeg-devel
mailing list. ([hidden email])

I downloaded the video from youtube and it said fine. I retried again
to verify the integrity of the file and it said it's at 100% so this
doesn't seem like a file corruption.

$ youtube-dl -c -f 22 9Jomgc8Ui0E

I did run ffprobe on it when I encountered the error above to see if I
could get more idea of the nature of the issue.  -

$ ffprobe Bandit\ Bashing\ –\ Kenshi\ Gameplay\ –\ Let\'s\ Play\ Part\
2-9Jomgc8Ui0E.mp4
ffprobe version 4.1-1 Copyright (c) 2007-2018 the FFmpeg developers
  built with gcc 8 (Debian 8.2.0-12)
  configuration: --prefix=/usr --extra-version=1 --toolchain=hardened
--libdir=/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu
--incdir=/usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu --arch=amd64 --enable-gpl
--disable-stripping --enable-avresample --disable-filter=resample
--enable-avisynth --enable-gnutls --enable-ladspa --enable-libaom
--enable-libass --enable-libbluray --enable-libbs2b --enable-libcaca
--enable-libcdio --enable-libcodec2 --enable-libflite
--enable-libfontconfig --enable-libfreetype --enable-libfribidi
--enable-libgme --enable-libgsm --enable-libjack --enable-libmp3lame
--enable-libmysofa --enable-libopenjpeg --enable-libopenmpt
--enable-libopus --enable-libpulse --enable-librsvg
--enable-librubberband --enable-libshine --enable-libsnappy
--enable-libsoxr --enable-libspeex --enable-libssh --enable-libtheora
--enable-libtwolame --enable-libvidstab --enable-libvorbis
--enable-libvpx --enable-libwavpack --enable-libwebp --enable-libx265
--enable-libxml2 --enable-libxvid --enable-libzmq --enable-libzvbi
--enable-lv2 --enable-omx --enable-openal --enable-opengl
--enable-sdl2 --enable-libdc1394 --enable-libdrm --enable-libiec61883
--enable-chromaprint --enable-frei0r --enable-libx264 --enable-shared
  libavutil      56. 22.100 / 56. 22.100
  libavcodec     58. 35.100 / 58. 35.100
  libavformat    58. 20.100 / 58. 20.100
  libavdevice    58.  5.100 / 58.  5.100
  libavfilter     7. 40.101 /  7. 40.101
  libavresample   4.  0.  0 /  4.  0.  0
  libswscale      5.  3.100 /  5.  3.100
  libswresample   3.  3.100 /  3.  3.100
  libpostproc    55.  3.100 / 55.  3.100
Input #0, mov,mp4,m4a,3gp,3g2,mj2, from 'Bandit Bashing – Kenshi
Gameplay – Let's Play Part 2-9Jomgc8Ui0E.mp4':
  Metadata:
    major_brand     : mp42
    minor_version   : 0
    compatible_brands: isommp42
    creation_time   : 2018-12-26T22:33:31.000000Z
  Duration: 01:16:20.51, start: 0.000000, bitrate: 990 kb/s
    Stream #0:0(und): Video: h264 (Main) (avc1 / 0x31637661),
yuv420p(tv, bt709), 1280x720 [SAR 1:1 DAR 16:9], 859 kb/s, 30 fps, 30
tbr, 15360 tbn, 60 tbc (default)
    Metadata:
      creation_time   : 2018-12-26T22:33:31.000000Z
      handler_name    : ISO Media file produced by Google Inc. Created
on: 12/26/2018.
    Stream #0:1(eng): Audio: aac (LC) (mp4a / 0x6134706D), 44100 Hz,
stereo, fltp, 128 kb/s (default)
    Metadata:
      creation_time   : 2018-12-26T22:33:31.000000Z
      handler_name    : ISO Media file produced by Google Inc. Created
on: 12/26/2018.

So is this an audio decoder issue or am I missing or misreading
something else entirely ?

--
          Regards,
          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल
  My quotes in this email licensed under CC 3.0
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/3.0/
http://flossexperiences.wordpress.com
EB80 462B 08E1 A0DE A73A  2C2F 9F3D C7A4 E1C4 D2D8
_______________________________________________
ffmpeg-user mailing list
[hidden email]
http://ffmpeg.org/mailman/listinfo/ffmpeg-user

To unsubscribe, visit link above, or email
[hidden email] with subject "unsubscribe".
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: aac: Prediction is not allowed in AAC-LC.

Carl Eugen Hoyos-2
2018-12-27 20:35 GMT+01:00, shirish शिरीष <[hidden email]>:

> I downloaded a media file and got the following error -
>
> [ffmpeg/audio] aac: Inconsistent channel configuration.

Command line and complete, uncut console output missing,
I cannot reproduce.

Carl Eugen
_______________________________________________
ffmpeg-user mailing list
[hidden email]
http://ffmpeg.org/mailman/listinfo/ffmpeg-user

To unsubscribe, visit link above, or email
[hidden email] with subject "unsubscribe".
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: aac: Prediction is not allowed in AAC-LC.

Moritz Barsnick
In reply to this post by shirish
On Fri, Dec 28, 2018 at 01:05:15 +0530, shirish शिरीष wrote:

> [ffmpeg/audio] aac: Inconsistent channel configuration.
> [ffmpeg/audio] aac: get_buffer() failed
> Error decoding audio.
> [ffmpeg/audio] aac: Prediction is not allowed in AAC-LC.
> Error decoding audio.
> [ffmpeg/audio] aac: Sample rate index in program config element does
> not match the sample rate index configured by the container.
> [ffmpeg/audio] aac: Too large remapped id is not implemented. Update
> your FFmpeg version to the newest one from Git. If the problem still
> occurs, it means that your file has a feature which has not been
> implemented.
> [ffmpeg/audio] aac: If you want to help, upload a sample of this file
> to ftp://upload.ffmpeg.org/incoming/ and contact the ffmpeg-devel
> mailing list. ([hidden email])

This is youtube-dl's output. Please run youtube-dl --verbose, so that
we can see the ffmpeg command line it uses.

> $ youtube-dl -c -f 22 9Jomgc8Ui0E

This command line doesn't even trigger use of ffmpeg here for me,
because format 22 can just be downloaded (and doesn't need to go
through ffmpeg). Do you have any particular youtube-dl configuration
(~/.config/youtube-dl/config) which enforces reencoding or remuxing
with ffmpeg? If so, why?

Like Carl Eugen, I also couldn't reproduce the issue, even if manually
trying to remux the downloaded file with ffmpeg. Is your youtube-dl
perhaps using a different (older) ffmpeg binary?

Moritz
_______________________________________________
ffmpeg-user mailing list
[hidden email]
http://ffmpeg.org/mailman/listinfo/ffmpeg-user

To unsubscribe, visit link above, or email
[hidden email] with subject "unsubscribe".
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: aac: Prediction is not allowed in AAC-LC.

shirish
In reply to this post by shirish
Dear all,

It seems I gave some wrong impressions. First of all thank you Carl
and Mortiz for responding and sharing your inputs. I was able to see
the replies on ffmpeg-user archives.

As correctly pointed out by both, it doesn't need or use any remuxing
as the file downloads by itself.

The issue comes around half-way using mpv to view the video file.
There it starts to run away and give the error.

To answer the question that Moritz asked, no I do not have any
specific or special instructions under .config/youtube-dl/ . In fact
inside .config/ there is no youtube-dl at all.

There are only couple of special instructions under .config/mpv/ but
even that should have no bearing on the error I shared before.

~/.config/mpv$ cat mpv.conf
alang=eng,en,english
slang=en,eng, english
sub-scale=1.50
save-position-on-quit

--
          Regards,
          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल
  My quotes in this email licensed under CC 3.0
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/3.0/
http://flossexperiences.wordpress.com
EB80 462B 08E1 A0DE A73A  2C2F 9F3D C7A4 E1C4 D2D8
_______________________________________________
ffmpeg-user mailing list
[hidden email]
http://ffmpeg.org/mailman/listinfo/ffmpeg-user

To unsubscribe, visit link above, or email
[hidden email] with subject "unsubscribe".
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: aac: Prediction is not allowed in AAC-LC.

shirish
In reply to this post by shirish
at bottom :-

On 28/12/2018, shirish शिरीष <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Dear Friends,
>
> Thank you for continuing to maintain this awesome free software
> multimedia stack. Please CC me in case somebody responds as I am
> unable to process mailing lists, just too much spam :(
>

Hi all,

It seems I didn't read
http://ffmpeg.org/pipermail/ffmpeg-user/2018-December/042569.html
properly -

The output is -

$ youtube-dl --verbose -c -f 22 9Jomgc8Ui0E
[debug] System config: []
[debug] User config: []
[debug] Custom config: []
[debug] Command-line args: ['--verbose', '-c', '-f', '22', '9Jomgc8Ui0E']
[debug] Encodings: locale UTF-8, fs utf-8, out UTF-8, pref UTF-8
[debug] youtube-dl version 2018.11.07
[debug] Python version 3.7.2rc1 (CPython) -
Linux-4.19.0-1-amd64-x86_64-with-debian-buster-sid
[debug] exe versions: ffmpeg 4.1-1, ffprobe 4.1-1, phantomjs 2.1.1, rtmpdump 2.4
[debug] Proxy map: {}
[youtube] 9Jomgc8Ui0E: Downloading webpage
[youtube] 9Jomgc8Ui0E: Downloading video info webpage

Then it branches into downloading the video from googlevideo

Does it give any more lead ?

--
          Regards,
          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल
  My quotes in this email licensed under CC 3.0
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/3.0/
http://flossexperiences.wordpress.com
EB80 462B 08E1 A0DE A73A  2C2F 9F3D C7A4 E1C4 D2D8
_______________________________________________
ffmpeg-user mailing list
[hidden email]
http://ffmpeg.org/mailman/listinfo/ffmpeg-user

To unsubscribe, visit link above, or email
[hidden email] with subject "unsubscribe".
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: aac: Prediction is not allowed in AAC-LC.

Carl Eugen Hoyos-2
In reply to this post by shirish
2018-12-28 1:11 GMT+01:00, shirish शिरीष <[hidden email]>:

> The issue comes around half-way using mpv

If you have an issue using mpv, why do you post a question here?

We like samples that trigger issues with FFmpeg but if you
cannot reproduce an issue using FFmpeg, this is most
likely the wrong place to ask, don't you agree?

Carl Eugen
_______________________________________________
ffmpeg-user mailing list
[hidden email]
http://ffmpeg.org/mailman/listinfo/ffmpeg-user

To unsubscribe, visit link above, or email
[hidden email] with subject "unsubscribe".
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: aac: Prediction is not allowed in AAC-LC.

Paul B Mahol
In reply to this post by shirish
On 12/30/18, shirish शिरीष <[hidden email]> wrote:

> at bottom :-
>
> On 28/12/2018, shirish शिरीष <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Dear Friends,
>>
>> Thank you for continuing to maintain this awesome free software
>> multimedia stack. Please CC me in case somebody responds as I am
>> unable to process mailing lists, just too much spam :(
>>
>
> Hi all,
>
> It seems I didn't read
> http://ffmpeg.org/pipermail/ffmpeg-user/2018-December/042569.html
> properly -
>

Does it happen when seeking or?
_______________________________________________
ffmpeg-user mailing list
[hidden email]
http://ffmpeg.org/mailman/listinfo/ffmpeg-user

To unsubscribe, visit link above, or email
[hidden email] with subject "unsubscribe".
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: aac: Prediction is not allowed in AAC-LC.

shirish
at bottom :-

On 30/12/2018, Paul B Mahol <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 12/30/18, shirish शिरीष <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> at bottom :-
>>
>> On 28/12/2018, shirish शिरीष <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> Dear Friends,
>>>
>>> Thank you for continuing to maintain this awesome free software
>>> multimedia stack. Please CC me in case somebody responds as I am
>>> unable to process mailing lists, just too much spam :(
>>>
>>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> It seems I didn't read
>> http://ffmpeg.org/pipermail/ffmpeg-user/2018-December/042569.html
>> properly -
>>
>
> Does it happen when seeking or?
>

Dear Paul,

You are right on the money. It happens during seeking. It seems to
somehow being corrupted after completing half the media file, although
I dunno the reason. When I lower the resolution it works without an
issue.

--
          Regards,
          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल
  My quotes in this email licensed under CC 3.0
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/3.0/
http://flossexperiences.wordpress.com
EB80 462B 08E1 A0DE A73A  2C2F 9F3D C7A4 E1C4 D2D8
_______________________________________________
ffmpeg-user mailing list
[hidden email]
http://ffmpeg.org/mailman/listinfo/ffmpeg-user

To unsubscribe, visit link above, or email
[hidden email] with subject "unsubscribe".
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: aac: Prediction is not allowed in AAC-LC.

shirish
In reply to this post by Paul B Mahol
at bottom :-

On 30/12/2018, Paul B Mahol <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 12/30/18, shirish शिरीष <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> at bottom :-
>>
>> On 28/12/2018, shirish शिरीष <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> Dear Friends,
>>>
>>> Thank you for continuing to maintain this awesome free software
>>> multimedia stack. Please CC me in case somebody responds as I am
>>> unable to process mailing lists, just too much spam :(
>>>
>>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> It seems I didn't read
>> http://ffmpeg.org/pipermail/ffmpeg-user/2018-December/042569.html
>> properly -
>>
>
> Does it happen when seeking or?
>

I actually played the media file through ffplay and for sure it seems
there is an issue there -

$ ffplay Bandit\ Bashing\ –\ Kenshi\ Gameplay\ –\ Let\'s\ Play\ Part\
2-9Jomgc8Ui0E.mp4
ffplay version 4.1-1 Copyright (c) 2003-2018 the FFmpeg developers
  built with gcc 8 (Debian 8.2.0-12)
  configuration: --prefix=/usr --extra-version=1 --toolchain=hardened
--libdir=/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu
--incdir=/usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu --arch=amd64 --enable-gpl
--disable-stripping --enable-avresample --disable-filter=resample
--enable-avisynth --enable-gnutls --enable-ladspa --enable-libaom
--enable-libass --enable-libbluray --enable-libbs2b --enable-libcaca
--enable-libcdio --enable-libcodec2 --enable-libflite
--enable-libfontconfig --enable-libfreetype --enable-libfribidi
--enable-libgme --enable-libgsm --enable-libjack --enable-libmp3lame
--enable-libmysofa --enable-libopenjpeg --enable-libopenmpt
--enable-libopus --enable-libpulse --enable-librsvg
--enable-librubberband --enable-libshine --enable-libsnappy
--enable-libsoxr --enable-libspeex --enable-libssh --enable-libtheora
--enable-libtwolame --enable-libvidstab --enable-libvorbis
--enable-libvpx --enable-libwavpack --enable-libwebp --enable-libx265
--enable-libxml2 --enable-libxvid --enable-libzmq --enable-libzvbi
--enable-lv2 --enable-omx --enable-openal --enable-opengl
--enable-sdl2 --enable-libdc1394 --enable-libdrm --enable-libiec61883
--enable-chromaprint --enable-frei0r --enable-libx264 --enable-shared
  libavutil      56. 22.100 / 56. 22.100
  libavcodec     58. 35.100 / 58. 35.100
  libavformat    58. 20.100 / 58. 20.100
  libavdevice    58.  5.100 / 58.  5.100
  libavfilter     7. 40.101 /  7. 40.101
  libavresample   4.  0.  0 /  4.  0.  0
  libswscale      5.  3.100 /  5.  3.100
  libswresample   3.  3.100 /  3.  3.100
  libpostproc    55.  3.100 / 55.  3.100
Input #0, mov,mp4,m4a,3gp,3g2,mj2, from 'Bandit Bashing – Kenshi
Gameplay – Let's Play Part 2-9Jomgc8Ui0E.mp4':
  Metadata:
    major_brand     : mp42
    minor_version   : 0
    compatible_brands: isommp42
    creation_time   : 2018-12-27T09:21:24.000000Z
  Duration: 01:16:20.51, start: 0.000000, bitrate: 990 kb/s
    Stream #0:0(und): Video: h264 (Main) (avc1 / 0x31637661),
yuv420p(tv, bt709), 1280x720 [SAR 1:1 DAR 16:9], 859 kb/s, 30 fps, 30
tbr, 15360 tbn, 60 tbc (default)
    Metadata:
      creation_time   : 2018-12-27T09:21:24.000000Z
      handler_name    : ISO Media file produced by Google Inc. Created
on: 12/27/2018.
    Stream #0:1(eng): Audio: aac (LC) (mp4a / 0x6134706D), 44100 Hz,
stereo, fltp, 128 kb/s (default)
    Metadata:
      creation_time   : 2018-12-27T09:21:24.000000Z
      handler_name    : ISO Media file produced by Google Inc. Created
on: 12/27/2018.
Bandit Bashing – Kenshi Gameplay – Let's Play Part 2-9Jomgc8Ui0E.mp4:
error while seeking
Bandit Bashing – Kenshi Gameplay – Let's Play Part 2-9Jomgc8Ui0E.mp4:
error while seeking
Bandit Bashing – Kenshi Gameplay – Let's Play Part 2-9Jomgc8Ui0E.mp4:
error while seeking
Bandit Bashing – Kenshi Gameplay – Let's Play Part 2-9Jomgc8Ui0E.mp4:
error while seeking
Bandit Bashing – Kenshi Gameplay – Let's Play Part 2-9Jomgc8Ui0E.mp4:
error while seeking
Bandit Bashing – Kenshi Gameplay – Let's Play Part 2-9Jomgc8Ui0E.mp4:
error while seeking

So while I don't know the reason why there is an error while seeking,
it lies either in the media file itself or something in ffplay. Have
no clue which/where.

The error starts appearing around half-way mark in the media file.

I wish there was a way to check integrity of the mediafile. I did use
mediainfo and it has a constant frame rate. I was wondering if there
is a variable frame-rate which might be causing this error but that
doesn't seem to be it :(

I am non-plussed as to what to do now.

--
          Regards,
          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल
  My quotes in this email licensed under CC 3.0
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/3.0/
http://flossexperiences.wordpress.com
EB80 462B 08E1 A0DE A73A  2C2F 9F3D C7A4 E1C4 D2D8
_______________________________________________
ffmpeg-user mailing list
[hidden email]
http://ffmpeg.org/mailman/listinfo/ffmpeg-user

To unsubscribe, visit link above, or email
[hidden email] with subject "unsubscribe".
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: aac: Prediction is not allowed in AAC-LC.

Carl Eugen Hoyos-2
2018-12-31 2:02 GMT+01:00, shirish शिरीष <[hidden email]>:

> I actually played the media file through ffplay and for sure it seems
> there is an issue there -
>
> $ ffplay Bandit\ Bashing\ –\ Kenshi\ Gameplay\ –\ Let\'s\ Play\ Part\
> 2-9Jomgc8Ui0E.mp4
> ffplay version 4.1-1 Copyright (c) 2003-2018 the FFmpeg developers
>   built with gcc 8 (Debian 8.2.0-12)
>   configuration: --prefix=/usr --extra-version=1 --toolchain=hardened
> --libdir=/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu
> --incdir=/usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu --arch=amd64 --enable-gpl
> --disable-stripping --enable-avresample --disable-filter=resample
> --enable-avisynth --enable-gnutls --enable-ladspa --enable-libaom
> --enable-libass --enable-libbluray --enable-libbs2b --enable-libcaca
> --enable-libcdio --enable-libcodec2 --enable-libflite
> --enable-libfontconfig --enable-libfreetype --enable-libfribidi
> --enable-libgme --enable-libgsm --enable-libjack --enable-libmp3lame
> --enable-libmysofa --enable-libopenjpeg --enable-libopenmpt
> --enable-libopus --enable-libpulse --enable-librsvg
> --enable-librubberband --enable-libshine --enable-libsnappy
> --enable-libsoxr --enable-libspeex --enable-libssh --enable-libtheora
> --enable-libtwolame --enable-libvidstab --enable-libvorbis
> --enable-libvpx --enable-libwavpack --enable-libwebp --enable-libx265
> --enable-libxml2 --enable-libxvid --enable-libzmq --enable-libzvbi
> --enable-lv2 --enable-omx --enable-openal --enable-opengl
> --enable-sdl2 --enable-libdc1394 --enable-libdrm --enable-libiec61883
> --enable-chromaprint --enable-frei0r --enable-libx264 --enable-shared
>   libavutil      56. 22.100 / 56. 22.100
>   libavcodec     58. 35.100 / 58. 35.100
>   libavformat    58. 20.100 / 58. 20.100
>   libavdevice    58.  5.100 / 58.  5.100
>   libavfilter     7. 40.101 /  7. 40.101
>   libavresample   4.  0.  0 /  4.  0.  0
>   libswscale      5.  3.100 /  5.  3.100
>   libswresample   3.  3.100 /  3.  3.100
>   libpostproc    55.  3.100 / 55.  3.100
> Input #0, mov,mp4,m4a,3gp,3g2,mj2, from 'Bandit Bashing – Kenshi
> Gameplay – Let's Play Part 2-9Jomgc8Ui0E.mp4':
>   Metadata:
>     major_brand     : mp42
>     minor_version   : 0
>     compatible_brands: isommp42
>     creation_time   : 2018-12-27T09:21:24.000000Z
>   Duration: 01:16:20.51, start: 0.000000, bitrate: 990 kb/s
>     Stream #0:0(und): Video: h264 (Main) (avc1 / 0x31637661),
> yuv420p(tv, bt709), 1280x720 [SAR 1:1 DAR 16:9], 859 kb/s, 30 fps, 30
> tbr, 15360 tbn, 60 tbc (default)
>     Metadata:
>       creation_time   : 2018-12-27T09:21:24.000000Z
>       handler_name    : ISO Media file produced by Google Inc. Created
> on: 12/27/2018.
>     Stream #0:1(eng): Audio: aac (LC) (mp4a / 0x6134706D), 44100 Hz,
> stereo, fltp, 128 kb/s (default)
>     Metadata:
>       creation_time   : 2018-12-27T09:21:24.000000Z
>       handler_name    : ISO Media file produced by Google Inc. Created
> on: 12/27/2018.
> Bandit Bashing – Kenshi Gameplay – Let's Play Part 2-9Jomgc8Ui0E.mp4:
> error while seeking

Can't reproduce with current FFmpeg git head.

Carl Eugen
_______________________________________________
ffmpeg-user mailing list
[hidden email]
http://ffmpeg.org/mailman/listinfo/ffmpeg-user

To unsubscribe, visit link above, or email
[hidden email] with subject "unsubscribe".