Seeking programmable decomber

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Seeking programmable decomber

Mark Filipak
I have a video with P (progressive) and C (combed) frames as follows:
P P C P P P P C P P P P C P P P P C etc.
I seek a programmable decomber that decombs only frames 3, 8, 13, 18, etc.

Do you have any ideas?

Thanks,
Mark.
_______________________________________________
ffmpeg-user mailing list
[hidden email]
https://ffmpeg.org/mailman/listinfo/ffmpeg-user

To unsubscribe, visit link above, or email
[hidden email] with subject "unsubscribe".
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Seeking programmable decomber

Paul B Mahol
On 4/3/20, Mark Filipak <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I have a video with P (progressive) and C (combed) frames as follows:
> P P C P P P P C P P P P C P P P P C etc.
> I seek a programmable decomber that decombs only frames 3, 8, 13, 18, etc.
>
> Do you have any ideas?
>

Nope.

> Thanks,
> Mark.
> _______________________________________________
> ffmpeg-user mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://ffmpeg.org/mailman/listinfo/ffmpeg-user
>
> To unsubscribe, visit link above, or email
> [hidden email] with subject "unsubscribe".
_______________________________________________
ffmpeg-user mailing list
[hidden email]
https://ffmpeg.org/mailman/listinfo/ffmpeg-user

To unsubscribe, visit link above, or email
[hidden email] with subject "unsubscribe".
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Seeking programmable decomber

Reino Wijnsma
On 2020-04-03T17:17:07+0200, Paul B Mahol <[hidden email]> wrote:
> On 4/3/20, Mark Filipak <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> I have a video with P (progressive) and C (combed) frames as follows:
>> P P C P P P P C P P P P C P P P P C etc.
>> I seek a programmable decomber that decombs only frames 3, 8, 13, 18, etc.
>>
>> Do you have any ideas?
>>
> Nope.
Could you please stop this utter nonsense! Such childish behaviour is unworthy of this mailinglist and VERY irritating!

-- Reino
_______________________________________________
ffmpeg-user mailing list
[hidden email]
https://ffmpeg.org/mailman/listinfo/ffmpeg-user

To unsubscribe, visit link above, or email
[hidden email] with subject "unsubscribe".
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Seeking programmable decomber

Paul B Mahol
On 4/3/20, Reino Wijnsma <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 2020-04-03T17:17:07+0200, Paul B Mahol <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> On 4/3/20, Mark Filipak <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> I have a video with P (progressive) and C (combed) frames as follows:
>>> P P C P P P P C P P P P C P P P P C etc.
>>> I seek a programmable decomber that decombs only frames 3, 8, 13, 18,
>>> etc.
>>>
>>> Do you have any ideas?
>>>
>> Nope.
> Could you please stop this utter nonsense! Such childish behaviour is
> unworthy of this mailinglist and VERY irritating!

Please do not use caps lock here.
Perhaps he is needing fieldhint filter.
But mostly I only see big knowledge gap.

>
> -- Reino
> _______________________________________________
> ffmpeg-user mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://ffmpeg.org/mailman/listinfo/ffmpeg-user
>
> To unsubscribe, visit link above, or email
> [hidden email] with subject "unsubscribe".
_______________________________________________
ffmpeg-user mailing list
[hidden email]
https://ffmpeg.org/mailman/listinfo/ffmpeg-user

To unsubscribe, visit link above, or email
[hidden email] with subject "unsubscribe".
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Seeking programmable decomber

Mark Filipak
On 04/03/2020 11:49 AM, Paul B Mahol wrote:

> On 4/3/20, Reino Wijnsma <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> On 2020-04-03T17:17:07+0200, Paul B Mahol <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> On 4/3/20, Mark Filipak <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>> I have a video with P (progressive) and C (combed) frames as follows:
>>>> P P C P P P P C P P P P C P P P P C etc.
>>>> I seek a programmable decomber that decombs only frames 3, 8, 13, 18,
>>>> etc.
>>>>
>>>> Do you have any ideas?
>>>>
>>> Nope.
>> Could you please stop this utter nonsense! Such childish behaviour is
>> unworthy of this mailinglist and VERY irritating!
>
> Please do not use caps lock here.
> Perhaps he is needing fieldhint filter.
> But mostly I only see big knowledge gap.

What knowledge gap do you see, Paul?
I admit that I'm rather ignorant of ffmpeg and the libraries, but mostly, that's due to lack of
documentation -- most of the documentation is skeletal, not fleshed out. Would you like to see it
fleshed out? I and others can help. Good documentation would help to let you concentrate on your
code instead of dealing with user questions.

Think about it.
_______________________________________________
ffmpeg-user mailing list
[hidden email]
https://ffmpeg.org/mailman/listinfo/ffmpeg-user

To unsubscribe, visit link above, or email
[hidden email] with subject "unsubscribe".