Reconnecting ffmpeg rtsp connection

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Reconnecting ffmpeg rtsp connection

YAYINCOMTR CANLI YAYIN HIZMETLERI
Reconnecting ffmpeg rtsp connection

Why does not rtsp reconnect when broadcast is interrupted?

ssh command
debian

ffmpeg -rtsp_transport tcp -stimeout 150000000 -stream_loop -1 -i
rtsp://wowzaip:554/live/camera1

ffmpeg closes when rtsp source is cut off
_______________________________________________
ffmpeg-user mailing list
[hidden email]
http://ffmpeg.org/mailman/listinfo/ffmpeg-user

To unsubscribe, visit link above, or email
[hidden email] with subject "unsubscribe".
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Reconnecting ffmpeg rtsp connection

Michael Shaffer
Yea ffmpeg tends to crash every once in a while. I'm streaming 5 cameras to
youtube. I had to write a program to monitor the bandwidth usage and
restart ffmpeg automatically when it crashes.

On Mon, Sep 10, 2018 at 10:46 PM, YAYINCOMTR CANLI YAYIN HIZMETLERI <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Reconnecting ffmpeg rtsp connection
>
> Why does not rtsp reconnect when broadcast is interrupted?
>
> ssh command
> debian
>
> ffmpeg -rtsp_transport tcp -stimeout 150000000 -stream_loop -1 -i
> rtsp://wowzaip:554/live/camera1
>
> ffmpeg closes when rtsp source is cut off
> _______________________________________________
> ffmpeg-user mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://ffmpeg.org/mailman/listinfo/ffmpeg-user
>
> To unsubscribe, visit link above, or email
> [hidden email] with subject "unsubscribe".
_______________________________________________
ffmpeg-user mailing list
[hidden email]
http://ffmpeg.org/mailman/listinfo/ffmpeg-user

To unsubscribe, visit link above, or email
[hidden email] with subject "unsubscribe".
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Reconnecting ffmpeg rtsp connection

Paul B Mahol
On 9/11/18, Michael Shaffer <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Yea ffmpeg tends to crash every once in a while. I'm streaming 5 cameras to
> youtube. I had to write a program to monitor the bandwidth usage and
> restart ffmpeg automatically when it crashes.

Closing != crashing.

>
> On Mon, Sep 10, 2018 at 10:46 PM, YAYINCOMTR CANLI YAYIN HIZMETLERI <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Reconnecting ffmpeg rtsp connection
>>
>> Why does not rtsp reconnect when broadcast is interrupted?
>>
>> ssh command
>> debian
>>
>> ffmpeg -rtsp_transport tcp -stimeout 150000000 -stream_loop -1 -i
>> rtsp://wowzaip:554/live/camera1
>>
>> ffmpeg closes when rtsp source is cut off
>> _______________________________________________
>> ffmpeg-user mailing list
>> [hidden email]
>> http://ffmpeg.org/mailman/listinfo/ffmpeg-user
>>
>> To unsubscribe, visit link above, or email
>> [hidden email] with subject "unsubscribe".
> _______________________________________________
> ffmpeg-user mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://ffmpeg.org/mailman/listinfo/ffmpeg-user
>
> To unsubscribe, visit link above, or email
> [hidden email] with subject "unsubscribe".
_______________________________________________
ffmpeg-user mailing list
[hidden email]
http://ffmpeg.org/mailman/listinfo/ffmpeg-user

To unsubscribe, visit link above, or email
[hidden email] with subject "unsubscribe".