Problems dumping H264 stream from an Axis camera

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
7 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Problems dumping H264 stream from an Axis camera

Andy


Hi,


I have the same ffmpeg problem that described in ticket 1734 http://trac.ffmpeg.org/ticket/1734
I downloaded the latest 2.0 release, but the problem is still there.
Can you tell me what I may be doing wrong? Below is my debug log.

Thanks
Andy


ffmpeg -v 9 -loglevel 99 -rtsp_transport tcp -i rtsp://root:root@192.168.8.132:554/axis-media/media.amp?streamprofile=Quality?tcp -vcodec copy -acodec an -t 4 /tmp/media/axis.mp4                                           
ffmpeg version 2.0 Copyright (c) 2000-2013 the FFmpeg developers
  built on Jul 17 2013 13:31:38 with gcc 4.3.2 (GCC)
  configuration: --arch=ppc --cpu=e500v2 --target-os=linux --samples=fate-suite/ --logfile=./config.log --disable-optimizations --disable-stripping --enable-cross-compile --cross-prefix=powerpc-none-linux-gnuspe- --sysroot=/opt/freescale/usr/local/gcc-4.3.74-eglibc-2.8.74-dp-2/powerpc-none-linux-gnuspe/powerpc-none-linux-gnuspe/libc --target-path=/opt/projects/pcs200/ltib/rootfs
  libavutil      52. 38.100 / 52. 38.100
  libavcodec     55. 18.102 / 55. 18.102
  libavformat    55. 12.100 / 55. 12.100
  libavdevice    55.  3.100 / 55.  3.100
  libavfilter     3. 79.101 /  3. 79.101
  libswscale     
 2.  3.100 /  2.  3.100
  libswresample   0. 17.102 /  0. 17.102
Splitting the commandline.
Reading option '-v' ... matched as option 'v' (set logging level) with argument '9'.
Reading option '-loglevel' ... matched as option 'loglevel' (set logging level) with argument '99'.
Reading option '-rtsp_transport' ... matched as AVOption 'rtsp_transport' with argument 'tcp'.
Reading option '-i' ... matched as input file with argument 'rtsp://root:root@192.168.8.132:554/axis-media/media.amp?streamprofile=Quality?tcp'.
Reading option '-vcodec' ... matched as option 'vcodec' (force video codec ('copy' to copy stream)) with argument 'copy'.
Reading option '-acodec' ... matched as option 'acodec' (force audio codec ('copy' to copy stream)) with argument 'an'.
Reading option '-t' ... matched as option 't' (record or transcode
 "duration" seconds of audio/video) with argument '4'.
Reading option '/tmp/media/axis.mp4' ... matched as output file.
Finished splitting the commandline.
Parsing a group of options: global .
Applying option v (set logging level) with argument 9.
Successfully parsed a group of options.
Parsing a group of options: input file rtsp://root:root@192.168.8.132:554/axis-media/media.amp?streamprofile=Quality?tcp.
Successfully parsed a group of options.
Opening an input file: rtsp://root:root@192.168.8.132:554/axis-media/media.amp?streamprofile=Quality?tcp.
[rtsp @ 0x112b0d60] SDP:
v=0
o=- 1365518175096287 1365518175096287 IN IP4 192.168.8.132
s=Media Presentation
e=NONE
b=AS:50000
t=0
 0
a=control:rtsp://192.168.8.132:554/axis-media/media.amp?streamprofile=Quality?tcp
a=range:npt=0.000000-
m=video 0 RTP/AVP 96
c=IN IP4 0.0.0.0
b=AS:50000
a=framerate:30.0
a=transform:1,0,0;0,1,0;0,0,1
a=control:rtsp://192.168.8.132:554/axis-media/media.amp/trackID=1?streamprofile=Quality?tcp
a=rtpmap:96 H264/90000
a=fmtp:96 packetization-mode=1; profile-level-id=4D4029; sprop-parameter-sets=Z01AKZpmAoAt2AtQEBAQXpw=,aO48gA==

[rtsp @ 0x112b0d60] video codec set to: h264
[NULL @ 0x112b34f0] RTP Packetization Mode: 1
[NULL @ 0x112b34f0] RTP Profile IDC: 4d Profile IOP: 40 Level: 29
[NULL @ 0x112b34f0] Extradata set to 0x112b3a60 (size: 29)!
[rtsp @ 0x112b0d60] hello state=0
[h264 @ 0x112b34f0] no picture
[rtsp @ 0x112b0d60] All info found
rfps: 29.583333 0.015255
rfps: 29.666667 0.009949
rfps: 29.750000 0.005794
rfps: 29.833333 0.002789
rfps: 29.916667 0.000936
rfps: 30.000000
 0.000233
rfps: 30.083333 0.000682
    Last message repeated 1 times
rfps: 30.166667 0.002281
    Last message repeated 1 times
rfps: 30.250000 0.005032
    Last message repeated 1 times
rfps: 30.333333 0.008933
    Last message repeated 1 times
rfps: 30.416667 0.013985
    Last message repeated 1 times
rfps: 59.583333 0.016590
rfps: 59.666667 0.011157
rfps: 59.750000 0.006874
rfps: 59.833333 0.003743
rfps: 59.916667 0.001763
rfps: 60.000000 0.000933
rfps: 29.970030 0.000353
rfps: 59.940060 0.001414
Input #0, rtsp, from 'rtsp://root:root@192.168.8.132:554/axis-media/media.amp?streamprofile=Quality?tcp':
  Metadata:
    title           : Media Presentation
  Duration: N/A, start: 0.034389, bitrate: N/A
   
 Stream #0:0, 23, 1/90000: Video: h264 (Main), yuv420p, 1280x720 [SAR 1:1 DAR 16:9], 1/180000, 30 tbr, 90k tbn, 180k tbc
Successfully opened the file.
Parsing a group of options: output file /tmp/media/axis.mp4.
Applying option vcodec (force video codec ('copy' to copy stream)) with argument copy.
Applying option acodec (force audio codec ('copy' to copy stream)) with argument an.
Applying option t (record or transcode "duration" seconds of audio/video) with argument 4.
Successfully parsed a group of options.
Opening an output file: /tmp/media/axis.mp4.
File '/tmp/media/axis.mp4' already exists. Overwrite ? [y/N] y
Successfully opened the file.
Output #0, mp4, to '/tmp/media/axis.mp4':
  Metadata:
    title           : Media Presentation
    encoder         : Lavf55.12.100
    Stream #0:0, 0, 1/90000: Video: h264 ([33][0][0][0] /
 0x0021), yuv420p, 1280x720 [SAR 1:1 DAR 16:9], 1/90000, q=2-31, 90k tbn, 90k tbc
Stream mapping:
  Stream #0:0 -> #0:0 (copy)
Press [q] to stop, [?] for help
[mp4 @ 0x112cdbc0] pts has no value
[mp4 @ 0x112cdbc0] pts (0) < dts (1) in stream 0
av_interleaved_write_frame(): Invalid argument
[AVIOContext @ 0x112cdac0] Statistics: 0 seeks, 2 writeouts
_______________________________________________
ffmpeg-user mailing list
[hidden email]
http://ffmpeg.org/mailman/listinfo/ffmpeg-user
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Problems dumping H264 stream from an Axis camera

Carl Eugen Hoyos
Andrew Seto <aseto97 <at> yahoo.com> writes:

> I have the same ffmpeg problem that described in
> ticket 1734 http://trac.ffmpeg.org/ticket/1734

Please test 2e4ec89 to confirm that it is the same
problem.

Carl Eugen

_______________________________________________
ffmpeg-user mailing list
[hidden email]
http://ffmpeg.org/mailman/listinfo/ffmpeg-user
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Problems dumping H264 stream from an Axis camera

Andy
Hi Carl,

Is 2e4ec89 a release number?

Where can I download this version?

Thanks
Andy
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Problems dumping H264 stream from an Axis camera

Andy
Hi Carl,

I did git checkout 2e4ec89 and my ffmpeg source is back to Sep.26,2012.
Did the build, tried to stream the camera again, and got the same error.

Do you have any idea why it is not working?

Thanks again.
Andy


ffmpeg version N-44796-g2e4ec89 Copyright (c) 2000-2012 the FFmpeg developers
  built on Jul 17 2013 17:06:17 with gcc 4.3.2 (GCC)
  configuration: --arch=ppc --cpu=e500v2 --target-os=linux --samples=fate-suite/ --logfile=./config.log --disable-optimizations --disable-stripping --enable-cross-compile --cross-prefix=powerpc-none-linux-gnuspe- --sysroot=/opt/freescale/usr/local/gcc-4.3.74-eglibc-2.8.74-dp-2/powerpc-none-linux-gnuspe/powerpc-none-linux-gnuspe/libc --target-path=/opt/projects/pcs200/ltib/rootfs
  libavutil      51. 73.101 / 51. 73.101
  libavcodec     54. 59.100 / 54. 59.100
  libavformat    54. 29.101 / 54. 29.101
  libavdevice    54.  2.101 / 54.  2.101
  libavfilter     3. 17.100 /  3. 17.100
  libswscale      2.  1.101 /  2.  1.101
  libswresample   0. 15.100 /  0. 15.100
[rtsp @ 0x110fa570] SDP:
v=0
o=- 1365531640853070 1365531640853070 IN IP4 192.168.8.132
s=Media Presentation
a=range:npt=0.000000-
m=video 0 RTP/AVP 96
c=IN IP4 0.0.0.0
b=AS:50000
a=framerate:30.0
a=transform:1,0,0;0,1,0;0,0,1
a=control:rtsp://192.168.8.132:554/axis-media/media.amp/trackID=1?streamprofile=Quality?tcp
a=rtpmap:96 H264/90000
a=fmtp:96 packetization-mode=1; profile-level-id=4D4029; sprop-parameter-sets=Z01AKZpmAoAt2AtQEBAQXpw=,aO48gA==

[rtsp @ 0x110fa570] video codec set to: h264
[NULL @ 0x11102760] RTP Packetization Mode: 1
[NULL @ 0x11102760] RTP Profile IDC: 4d Profile IOP: 40 Level: 29
[NULL @ 0x11102760] Extradata set to 0x11102be0 (size: 29)!
[rtsp @ 0x110fa570] hello state=0
[h264 @ 0x11102760] no picture
[rtsp @ 0x110fa570] All info found
rfps: 29.583333 0.015360
rfps: 29.666667 0.009977
rfps: 29.750000 0.005769
rfps: 29.833333 0.002738
rfps: 29.916667 0.000883
rfps: 30.000000 0.000205
    Last message repeated 1 times
rfps: 30.083333 0.000702
    Last message repeated 1 times
rfps: 30.166667 0.002376
    Last message repeated 1 times
rfps: 30.250000 0.005225
    Last message repeated 1 times
rfps: 30.333333 0.009251
    Last message repeated 1 times
rfps: 30.416667 0.014453
    Last message repeated 1 times
rfps: 59.583333 0.016428
rfps: 59.666667 0.010954
rfps: 59.750000 0.006656
rfps: 59.833333 0.003534
rfps: 59.916667 0.001588
rfps: 60.000000 0.000819
    Last message repeated 1 times
rfps: 29.970030 0.000313
rfps: 59.940060 0.001253
[rtsp @ 0x110fa570] Estimating duration from bitrate, this may be inaccurate
Input #0, rtsp, from 'rtsp://root:root@192.168.8.132:554/axis-media/media.amp?streamprofile=Quality?tcp':
  Metadata:
    title           : Media Presentation
  Duration: N/A, start: 0.034722, bitrate: N/A
    Stream #0:0, 23, 1/90000: Video: h264 (Main), yuv420p, 1280x720 [SAR 1:1 DAR 16:9], 1/180000, 30 tbr, 90k tbn, 180k tbc
File '/tmp/media/axis.mp4' already exists. Overwrite ? [y/N] y
Output #0, mp4, to '/tmp/media/axis.mp4':
  Metadata:
    title           : Media Presentation
    encoder         : Lavf54.29.101
    Stream #0:0, 0, 1/90000: Video: h264 ([33][0][0][0] / 0x0021), yuv420p, 1280x720 [SAR 1:1 DAR 16:9], 1/90000, q=2-31, 90k tbn, 90k tbc
Stream mapping:
  Stream #0:0 -> #0:0 (copy)
Press [q] to stop, [?] for help
[mp4 @ 0x11103400] pts has no value
[mp4 @ 0x11103400] pts (0) < dts (1) in stream 0
av_interleaved_write_frame(): Invalid argument
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Problems dumping H264 stream from an Axis camera

Carl Eugen Hoyos
Andy <aseto97 <at> yahoo.com> writes:

> I did git checkout 2e4ec89 and my ffmpeg source is
> back to Sep.26,2012. Did the build, tried to stream
> the camera again, and got the same error.

Your problem is apparently not the same as ticket 1734.

> Do you have any idea why it is not working?

No, but consider opening a ticket adding the -fdebug ts
output as requested by Michael in 1734.

> --disable-optimizations

Probably unrelated:
--disable-optimizations is a configure option that
should only be used in special circumstances (debugging
a crash that shows no useful backtrace with gdb or
speeding up compilation when bisecting), I suspect
you should remove it.

Carl Eugen

_______________________________________________
ffmpeg-user mailing list
[hidden email]
http://ffmpeg.org/mailman/listinfo/ffmpeg-user
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Problems dumping H264 stream from an Axis camera

basteon
Hello,
Some time ado I've been using axis cameras arm based. What I can see your
ffmpeg build for ppc platform.(--arch=ppc --cpu=e500v2) Is that you run on
the camera or PC? Surely I fix that by using v4l on the camera


On 18 July 2013 08:00, Carl Eugen Hoyos <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Andy <aseto97 <at> yahoo.com> writes:
>
> > I did git checkout 2e4ec89 and my ffmpeg source is
> > back to Sep.26,2012. Did the build, tried to stream
> > the camera again, and got the same error.
>
> Your problem is apparently not the same as ticket 1734.
>
> > Do you have any idea why it is not working?
>
> No, but consider opening a ticket adding the -fdebug ts
> output as requested by Michael in 1734.
>
> > --disable-optimizations
>
> Probably unrelated:
> --disable-optimizations is a configure option that
> should only be used in special circumstances (debugging
> a crash that shows no useful backtrace with gdb or
> speeding up compilation when bisecting), I suspect
> you should remove it.
>
> Carl Eugen
>
> _______________________________________________
> ffmpeg-user mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://ffmpeg.org/mailman/listinfo/ffmpeg-user
>
_______________________________________________
ffmpeg-user mailing list
[hidden email]
http://ffmpeg.org/mailman/listinfo/ffmpeg-user
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Problems dumping H264 stream from an Axis camera

basteon
here,
Since 3yrs I work with them I found one available camera on the network.
I'll newer tell the ip, but that works for some axis camera with ffmpeg
version 0.10.3 ...
  Metadata:
    title           : Media Presentation
  Duration: N/A, start: 0.009063, bitrate: N/A
    Stream #0:0: Video: h264 (Baseline), yuvj420p, 800x450 [SAR 1:1 DAR
16:9], 30.08 tbr, 90k tbn, 180k tbc
    Stream #0:1: Audio: aac, 16000 Hz, mono, s16
File '/tmp/out.avi' already exists. Overwrite ? [y/N] y
Incompatible pixel format 'yuvj420p' for codec 'mpeg4', auto-selecting
format 'yuv420p'
[buffer @ 0x276ce40] w:800 h:450 pixfmt:yuvj420p tb:1/1000000 sar:1/1
sws_param:
[buffersink @ 0x276c700] auto-inserting filter 'auto-inserted scale 0'
between the filter 'src' and the filter 'out'
[scale @ 0x276bde0] w:800 h:450 fmt:yuvj420p -> w:800 h:450 fmt:yuv420p
flags:0x4
Output #0, avi, to '/tmp/out.avi':
  Metadata:
    INAM            : Media Presentation
    ISFT            : Lavf53.32.100
    Stream #0:0: Video: mpeg4 (FMP4 / 0x34504D46), yuv420p, 800x450 [SAR
1:1 DAR 16:9], q=2-31, 200 kb/s, 30.08 tbn, 30.08 tbc
    Stream #0:1: Audio: mp3 (U[0][0][0] / 0x0055), 16000 Hz, mono, s16, 128
kb/s
Stream mapping:
  Stream #0:0 -> #0:0 (h264 -> mpeg4)
  Stream #0:1 -> #0:1 (aac -> libmp3lame)
Press [q] to stop, [?] for help
frame= 2298 fps= 23 q=31.0 Lsize=    4575kB time=00:01:36.84 bitrate=
387.0kbits/s dup=0 drop=63


On 28 July 2013 11:33, basteon <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
> Some time ado I've been using axis cameras arm based. What I can see your
> ffmpeg build for ppc platform.(--arch=ppc --cpu=e500v2) Is that you run on
> the camera or PC? Surely I fix that by using v4l on the camera
>
>
> On 18 July 2013 08:00, Carl Eugen Hoyos <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Andy <aseto97 <at> yahoo.com> writes:
>>
>> > I did git checkout 2e4ec89 and my ffmpeg source is
>> > back to Sep.26,2012. Did the build, tried to stream
>> > the camera again, and got the same error.
>>
>> Your problem is apparently not the same as ticket 1734.
>>
>> > Do you have any idea why it is not working?
>>
>> No, but consider opening a ticket adding the -fdebug ts
>> output as requested by Michael in 1734.
>>
>> > --disable-optimizations
>>
>> Probably unrelated:
>> --disable-optimizations is a configure option that
>> should only be used in special circumstances (debugging
>> a crash that shows no useful backtrace with gdb or
>> speeding up compilation when bisecting), I suspect
>> you should remove it.
>>
>> Carl Eugen
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> ffmpeg-user mailing list
>> [hidden email]
>> http://ffmpeg.org/mailman/listinfo/ffmpeg-user
>>
>
>
_______________________________________________
ffmpeg-user mailing list
[hidden email]
http://ffmpeg.org/mailman/listinfo/ffmpeg-user