H264 (mts) interlaced to XVID interlaced

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
15 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

H264 (mts) interlaced to XVID interlaced

radpopl
Hello,

I have a mts file (AVC, 1440x1080i, TFF).

First attempt:
ffmpeg.exe -n -i "%%F" -c:v mpeg4 -qscale:v 4 -vtag xvid  -flags +qpel -acodec libmp3lame -b:a 320k "%%~dF%%~pF%%~nF.avi"

But destination file has an interlace artifacts, unacceptable...

I have tried some command but nothing works, I can't even find good solution on web/ffmpeg manual.
Can somebody help me which filters/options I should use to get XVID interlaced video?

Or maybe I should deinterlace mts file to 1440x540p 50fps file and convert to progressive xvid?
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: H264 (mts) interlaced to XVID interlaced

Francois Visagie
> -----Original Message-----
> From: [hidden email] [mailto:ffmpeg-user-
> [hidden email]] On Behalf Of radpopl
> Sent: 15 November 2014 14:39
> To: [hidden email]
> Subject: [FFmpeg-user] H264 (mts) interlaced to XVID interlaced
>
> Hello,
>
> I have a mts file (AVC, 1440x1080i, TFF).
>
> First attempt:
> ffmpeg.exe -n -i "%%F" -c:v mpeg4 -qscale:v 4 -vtag xvid  -flags +qpel
-acodec
> libmp3lame -b:a 320k "%%~dF%%~pF%%~nF.avi"
>
> But destination file has an interlace artifacts, unacceptable...
>
> I have tried some command but nothing works, I can't even find good
> solution on web/ffmpeg manual.
> Can somebody help me which filters/options I should use to get XVID
> interlaced video?

You need to add ' -flags +ildct+ilme'.

With -c:v libx264 you also can (should) add the bff/tff option; although
personally not familiar with ffmpeg XVID encoding myself you might want to
look for something similar.

>
> Or maybe I should deinterlace mts file to 1440x540p 50fps file and convert
to

> progressive xvid?
>
>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://ffmpeg-
> users.933282.n4.nabble.com/H264-mts-interlaced-to-XVID-interlaced-
> tp4668119.html
> Sent from the FFmpeg-users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
> _______________________________________________
> ffmpeg-user mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://ffmpeg.org/mailman/listinfo/ffmpeg-user

_______________________________________________
ffmpeg-user mailing list
[hidden email]
http://ffmpeg.org/mailman/listinfo/ffmpeg-user
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: H264 (mts) interlaced to XVID interlaced

radpopl
I added:
ffmpeg.exe -n -i "%%F" -c:v mpeg4 -qscale:v 4 -vtag xvid  -flags +qpel+ildct+ilme -acodec libmp3lame -b:a 320k "%%~dF%%~pF%%~nF.avi"

but ffmpeg crashed.

So i tried -c:v libxvid but not worked (libxvid doesn't encode interlaced video :/)

so finally I revert to xvid but remove +qpel filter.

It seems that the combination of +qpel+ildct+ilme crashes ffmpeg (with xvid encoder).

Thanks and regards,
rp


On Sun, Nov 16, 2014 at 1:53 PM, Francois Visagie [via FFmpeg-users] <[hidden email]> wrote:
> -----Original Message-----
> From: [hidden email] [mailto:[hidden email]
> [hidden email]] On Behalf Of radpopl
> Sent: 15 November 2014 14:39
> To: [hidden email]
> Subject: [FFmpeg-user] H264 (mts) interlaced to XVID interlaced
>
> Hello,

>
> I have a mts file (AVC, 1440x1080i, TFF).
>
> First attempt:
> ffmpeg.exe -n -i "%%F" -c:v mpeg4 -qscale:v 4 -vtag xvid  -flags +qpel
-acodec
> libmp3lame -b:a 320k "%%~dF%%~pF%%~nF.avi"
>
> But destination file has an interlace artifacts, unacceptable...
>
> I have tried some command but nothing works, I can't even find good
> solution on web/ffmpeg manual.
> Can somebody help me which filters/options I should use to get XVID
> interlaced video?

You need to add ' -flags +ildct+ilme'.

With -c:v libx264 you also can (should) add the bff/tff option; although
personally not familiar with ffmpeg XVID encoding myself you might want to
look for something similar.

>
> Or maybe I should deinterlace mts file to 1440x540p 50fps file and convert
to

> progressive xvid?
>
>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://ffmpeg-
> users.933282.n4.nabble.com/H264-mts-interlaced-to-XVID-interlaced-
> tp4668119.html
> Sent from the FFmpeg-users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
> _______________________________________________
> ffmpeg-user mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://ffmpeg.org/mailman/listinfo/ffmpeg-user

_______________________________________________
ffmpeg-user mailing list
[hidden email]
http://ffmpeg.org/mailman/listinfo/ffmpeg-user



If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://ffmpeg-users.933282.n4.nabble.com/H264-mts-interlaced-to-XVID-interlaced-tp4668119p4668133.html
To unsubscribe from H264 (mts) interlaced to XVID interlaced, click here.
NAML

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: H264 (mts) interlaced to XVID interlaced

Carl Eugen Hoyos
radpopl <radpopl <at> gmail.com> writes:

> ffmpeg.exe -n -i "%%F" -c:v mpeg4 -qscale:v 4 -vtag xvid
> -flags +qpel *+ildct+ilme* -acodec libmp3lame -b:a 320k
> "%%~dF%%~pF%%~nF.avi"
>
> but ffmpeg crashed.

Command line, console output etc. missing.

Please understand that crashes are always
important but we can only fix them if we
are able to reproduce them...

> > > But destination file has an interlace artifacts,
> > > unacceptable...

If you don't want interlacing artefacts in your output
file but your input file is interlaced, you need to
add a deinterlace filter to your command line, please
test -vf yadif.

Please don't top-post here, it is considered rude,
Carl Eugen

_______________________________________________
ffmpeg-user mailing list
[hidden email]
http://ffmpeg.org/mailman/listinfo/ffmpeg-user
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: H264 (mts) interlaced to XVID interlaced

Francois Visagie
On 16 November 2014 23:54, Carl Eugen Hoyos <[hidden email]> wrote:

> radpopl <radpopl <at> gmail.com> writes:
>
>> ffmpeg.exe -n -i "%%F" -c:v mpeg4 -qscale:v 4 -vtag xvid
>> -flags +qpel *+ildct+ilme* -acodec libmp3lame -b:a 320k
>> "%%~dF%%~pF%%~nF.avi"
>>
>> but ffmpeg crashed.
>
> Command line, console output etc. missing.
>
> Please understand that crashes are always
> important but we can only fix them if we
> are able to reproduce them...
>
>> > > But destination file has an interlace artifacts,
>> > > unacceptable...

I also just realised that the advice I gave you was wrong. That was
aimed at how to properly make interlaced encodings, which in fact is
what you are trying to get away from. Sorry for that, and Carl's
advice for adding (only) a deinterlacing filter is therefore spot-on.

>
> If you don't want interlacing artefacts in your output
> file but your input file is interlaced, you need to
> add a deinterlace filter to your command line, please
> test -vf yadif.
>
> Please don't top-post here, it is considered rude,
> Carl Eugen
>
> _______________________________________________
> ffmpeg-user mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://ffmpeg.org/mailman/listinfo/ffmpeg-user
_______________________________________________
ffmpeg-user mailing list
[hidden email]
http://ffmpeg.org/mailman/listinfo/ffmpeg-user
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: H264 (mts) interlaced to XVID interlaced

radpopl
In reply to this post by Carl Eugen Hoyos
On Sun, Nov 16, 2014 at 10:54 PM, Carl Eugen Hoyos <[hidden email]> wrote:

> radpopl <radpopl <at> gmail.com> writes:
>
> > ffmpeg.exe -n -i "%%F" -c:v mpeg4 -qscale:v 4 -vtag xvid
> > -flags +qpel *+ildct+ilme* -acodec libmp3lame -b:a 320k
> > "%%~dF%%~pF%%~nF.avi"
> >
> > but ffmpeg crashed.
>
> Command line, console output etc. missing.
>
> Please understand that crashes are always
> important but we can only fix them if we
> are able to reproduce them...
>

There is a screenshot:
http://i61.tinypic.com/jfkpkx.jpg

Regards,
rp
_______________________________________________
ffmpeg-user mailing list
[hidden email]
http://ffmpeg.org/mailman/listinfo/ffmpeg-user
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: H264 (mts) interlaced to XVID interlaced

radpopl
In reply to this post by Francois Visagie
On Mon, Nov 17, 2014 at 1:30 PM, Francois Visagie <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> I also just realised that the advice I gave you was wrong. That was
> aimed at how to properly make interlaced encodings, which in fact is
> what you are trying to get away from. Sorry for that, and Carl's
> advice for adding (only) a deinterlacing filter is therefore spot-on.
>

No, is was very OK, I want to make interlaced encodings. Thanks :).
I prefer to make interlaced encoding, because 25 interlaced frames is
better (smooth motion) than 25p, so I prefer to stick with it.

Regards,
rp
_______________________________________________
ffmpeg-user mailing list
[hidden email]
http://ffmpeg.org/mailman/listinfo/ffmpeg-user
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: H264 (mts) interlaced to XVID interlaced

radpopl
In reply to this post by radpopl

W dniu 2014-11-17 22:50, Radosław Popławski pisze:

> On Sun, Nov 16, 2014 at 10:54 PM, Carl Eugen Hoyos <[hidden email]
> <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>
>     radpopl <radpopl <at> gmail.com <http://gmail.com>> writes:
>
>     > ffmpeg.exe -n -i "%%F" -c:v mpeg4 -qscale:v 4 -vtag xvid
>     > -flags +qpel *+ildct+ilme* -acodec libmp3lame -b:a 320k
>     > "%%~dF%%~pF%%~nF.avi"
>     >
>     > but ffmpeg crashed.
>
>     Command line, console output etc. missing.
>
>     Please understand that crashes are always
>     important but we can only fix them if we
>     are able to reproduce them...
>
>
> There is a screenshot:
> http://i61.tinypic.com/jfkpkx.jpg
>
> Regards,
> rp
I should add that removing +qpel fixes the problem.

_______________________________________________
ffmpeg-user mailing list
[hidden email]
http://ffmpeg.org/mailman/listinfo/ffmpeg-user
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: H264 (mts) interlaced to XVID interlaced

radpopl
Debug log:


C:\Users\Właściciel\Documents\2014\a>ffmpeg.exe -v debug -n -i
"C:\Users\Właścic
iel\Documents\2014\a\2014_11_11 15_48_02.mts" -c:v mpeg4 -qscale:v 4 -vtag
xvid
-flags +qpel+ilme+ildct -acodec libmp3lame -b:a 320k
"C:\Users\Właściciel\Docume
nts\2014\a\2014_11_11 15_48_02.avi"
ffmpeg version N-67742-g3f07dd6 Copyright (c) 2000-2014 the FFmpeg
developers
  built on Nov 16 2014 22:10:05 with gcc 4.9.2 (GCC)
  configuration: --enable-gpl --enable-version3 --disable-w32threads
--enable-av
isynth --enable-bzlib --enable-fontconfig --enable-frei0r --enable-gnutls
--enab
le-iconv --enable-libass --enable-libbluray --enable-libbs2b
--enable-libcaca --
enable-libfreetype --enable-libgme --enable-libgsm --enable-libilbc
--enable-lib
modplug --enable-libmp3lame --enable-libopencore-amrnb
--enable-libopencore-amrw
b --enable-libopenjpeg --enable-libopus --enable-librtmp
--enable-libschroedinge
r --enable-libsoxr --enable-libspeex --enable-libtheora --enable-libtwolame
--en
able-libvidstab --enable-libvo-aacenc --enable-libvo-amrwbenc
--enable-libvorbis
 --enable-libvpx --enable-libwavpack --enable-libwebp --enable-libx264
--enable-
libx265 --enable-libxavs --enable-libxvid --enable-zlib
  libavutil      54. 13.100 / 54. 13.100
  libavcodec     56. 12.101 / 56. 12.101
  libavformat    56. 13.100 / 56. 13.100
  libavdevice    56.  3.100 / 56.  3.100
  libavfilter     5.  2.103 /  5.  2.103
  libswscale      3.  1.101 /  3.  1.101
  libswresample   1.  1.100 /  1.  1.100
  libpostproc    53.  3.100 / 53.  3.100
Splitting the commandline.
Reading option '-v' ... matched as option 'v' (set logging level) with
argument
'debug'.
Reading option '-n' ... matched as option 'n' (never overwrite output
files) wit
h argument '1'.
Reading option '-i' ... matched as input file with argument
'C:\Users\W┼éa┼Ťcici
el\Documents\2014\a\2014_11_11 15_48_02.mts'.
Reading option '-c:v' ... matched as option 'c' (codec name) with argument
'mpeg
4'.
Reading option '-qscale:v' ... matched as option 'qscale' (use fixed
quality sca
le (VBR)) with argument '4'.
Reading option '-vtag' ... matched as option 'vtag' (force video
tag/fourcc) wit
h argument 'xvid'.
Reading option '-flags' ... matched as AVOption 'flags' with argument
'+qpel+ilm
e+ildct'.
Reading option '-acodec' ... matched as option 'acodec' (force audio codec
('cop
y' to copy stream)) with argument 'libmp3lame'.
Reading option '-b:a' ... matched as option 'b' (video bitrate (please use
-b:v)
) with argument '320k'.
Reading option 'C:\Users\W┼éa┼Ťciciel\Documents\2014\a\2014_11_11
15_48_02.avi'
... matched as output file.
Finished splitting the commandline.
Parsing a group of options: global .
Applying option v (set logging level) with argument debug.
Applying option n (never overwrite output files) with argument 1.
Successfully parsed a group of options.
Parsing a group of options: input file
C:\Users\W┼éa┼Ťciciel\Documents\2014\a\20
14_11_11 15_48_02.mts.
Successfully parsed a group of options.
Opening an input file: C:\Users\W┼éa┼Ťciciel\Documents\2014\a\2014_11_11
15_48_0
2.mts.
[mpegts @ 0000000000304e40] Format mpegts probed with size=2048 and
score=100
[mpegts @ 0000000000304e40] stream=0 stream_type=1b pid=1011
prog_reg_desc=HDMV
[mpegts @ 0000000000304e40] stream=1 stream_type=81 pid=1100
prog_reg_desc=HDMV
[mpegts @ 0000000000304e40] stream=2 stream_type=90 pid=1200
prog_reg_desc=HDMV
[mpegts @ 0000000000304e40] Before avformat_find_stream_info() pos: 0 bytes
read
:32768 seeks:0
[mpegts @ 0000000000304e40] parser not found for codec hdmv_pgs_subtitle,
packet
s or times may be invalid.
    Last message repeated 1 times
[mpegts @ 0000000000304e40] Non-increasing DTS in stream 2: packet 2 with
DTS 87
677, packet 3 with DTS 87677
[h264 @ 000000000032a1a0] unknown SEI type 128
[mpegts @ 0000000000304e40] Non-increasing DTS in stream 2: packet 5 with
DTS 13
4477, packet 6 with DTS 134477
[mpegts @ 0000000000304e40] Non-increasing DTS in stream 2: packet 6 with
DTS 13
4477, packet 7 with DTS 134477
[mpegts @ 0000000000304e40] Non-increasing DTS in stream 2: packet 7 with
DTS 13
4477, packet 8 with DTS 134477
[h264 @ 000000000032a1a0] unknown SEI type 128
[mpegts @ 0000000000304e40] Non-increasing DTS in stream 2: packet 10 with
DTS 1
81277, packet 11 with DTS 181277
[mpegts @ 0000000000304e40] Non-increasing DTS in stream 2: packet 11 with
DTS 1
81277, packet 12 with DTS 181277
[mpegts @ 0000000000304e40] Non-increasing DTS in stream 2: packet 12 with
DTS 1
81277, packet 13 with DTS 181277
[h264 @ 000000000032a1a0] unknown SEI type 128
[mpegts @ 0000000000304e40] Non-increasing DTS in stream 2: packet 15 with
DTS 2
28077, packet 16 with DTS 228077
[mpegts @ 0000000000304e40] Non-increasing DTS in stream 2: packet 16 with
DTS 2
28077, packet 17 with DTS 228077
[mpegts @ 0000000000304e40] Non-increasing DTS in stream 2: packet 17 with
DTS 2
28077, packet 18 with DTS 228077
[h264 @ 000000000032a1a0] unknown SEI type 128
[mpegts @ 0000000000304e40] Non-increasing DTS in stream 2: packet 20 with
DTS 2
74877, packet 21 with DTS 274877
[mpegts @ 0000000000304e40] Non-increasing DTS in stream 2: packet 21 with
DTS 2
74877, packet 22 with DTS 274877
[mpegts @ 0000000000304e40] Non-increasing DTS in stream 2: packet 22 with
DTS 2
74877, packet 23 with DTS 274877
[mpegts @ 0000000000304e40] Non-increasing DTS in stream 2: packet 25 with
DTS 3
21677, packet 26 with DTS 321677
[mpegts @ 0000000000304e40] Non-increasing DTS in stream 2: packet 26 with
DTS 3
21677, packet 27 with DTS 321677
[mpegts @ 0000000000304e40] Non-increasing DTS in stream 2: packet 27 with
DTS 3
21677, packet 28 with DTS 321677
[mpegts @ 0000000000304e40] Non-increasing DTS in stream 2: packet 30 with
DTS 3
68477, packet 31 with DTS 368477
[mpegts @ 0000000000304e40] Non-increasing DTS in stream 2: packet 31 with
DTS 3
68477, packet 32 with DTS 368477
[mpegts @ 0000000000304e40] Non-increasing DTS in stream 2: packet 32 with
DTS 3
68477, packet 33 with DTS 368477
[mpegts @ 0000000000304e40] Probe buffer size limit of 5000000 bytes reached
[mpegts @ 0000000000304e40] After avformat_find_stream_info() pos: 0 bytes
read:
5640336 seeks:2 frames:308
Input #0, mpegts, from 'C:\Users\W┼éa┼Ťciciel\Documents\2014\a\2014_11_11
15_48_
02.mts':
  Duration: 00:01:00.32, start: 1.040000, bitrate: 9569 kb/s
  Program 1
    Stream #0:0[0x1011], 179, 1/90000: Video: h264 (High) (HDMV /
0x564D4448), y
uv420p(left), 1440x1080 (1440x1088) [SAR 4:3 DAR 16:9], 1/50, 25 fps, 25
tbr, 90
k tbn, 50 tbc
    Stream #0:1[0x1100], 94, 1/90000: Audio: ac3 (AC-3 / 0x332D4341), 48000
Hz,
stereo, fltp, 256 kb/s
    Stream #0:2[0x1200], 35, 1/90000: Subtitle: hdmv_pgs_subtitle
([144][0][0][0
] / 0x0090), 1920x1080
Successfully opened the file.
Parsing a group of options: output file
C:\Users\W┼éa┼Ťciciel\Documents\2014\a\2
014_11_11 15_48_02.avi.
Applying option c:v (codec name) with argument mpeg4.
Applying option qscale:v (use fixed quality scale (VBR)) with argument 4.
Applying option vtag (force video tag/fourcc) with argument xvid.
Applying option acodec (force audio codec ('copy' to copy stream)) with
argument
 libmp3lame.
Applying option b:a (video bitrate (please use -b:v)) with argument 320k.
Successfully parsed a group of options.
Opening an output file: C:\Users\W┼éa┼Ťciciel\Documents\2014\a\2014_11_11
15_48_
02.avi.
Successfully opened the file.
detected 2 logical cores
[graph 0 input from stream 0:0 @ 0000000002ce7400] Setting 'video_size' to
value
 '1440x1080'
[graph 0 input from stream 0:0 @ 0000000002ce7400] Setting 'pix_fmt' to
value '0
'
[graph 0 input from stream 0:0 @ 0000000002ce7400] Setting 'time_base' to
value
'1/90000'
[graph 0 input from stream 0:0 @ 0000000002ce7400] Setting 'pixel_aspect'
to val
ue '4/3'
[graph 0 input from stream 0:0 @ 0000000002ce7400] Setting 'sws_param' to
value
'flags=2'
[graph 0 input from stream 0:0 @ 0000000002ce7400] Setting 'frame_rate' to
value
 '25/1'
[graph 0 input from stream 0:0 @ 0000000002ce7400] w:1440 h:1080
pixfmt:yuv420p
tb:1/90000 fr:25/1 sar:4/3 sws_param:flags=2
[format @ 0000000005cffee0] compat: called with args=[yuv420p]
[format @ 0000000005cffee0] Setting 'pix_fmts' to value 'yuv420p'
[AVFilterGraph @ 0000000005e373e0] query_formats: 4 queried, 3 merged, 0
already
 done, 0 delayed
[graph 1 input from stream 0:1 @ 0000000002ce79e0] Setting 'time_base' to
value
'1/48000'
[graph 1 input from stream 0:1 @ 0000000002ce79e0] Setting 'sample_rate' to
valu
e '48000'
[graph 1 input from stream 0:1 @ 0000000002ce79e0] Setting 'sample_fmt' to
value
 'fltp'
[graph 1 input from stream 0:1 @ 0000000002ce79e0] Setting 'channel_layout'
to v
alue '0x3'
[graph 1 input from stream 0:1 @ 0000000002ce79e0] tb:1/48000
samplefmt:fltp sam
plerate:48000 chlayout:0x3
[audio format for output stream 0:1 @ 00000000003bf520] Setting
'sample_fmts' to
 value 's32p|fltp|s16p'
[audio format for output stream 0:1 @ 00000000003bf520] Setting
'sample_rates' t
o value '44100|48000|32000|22050|24000|16000|11025|12000|8000'
[audio format for output stream 0:1 @ 00000000003bf520] Setting
'channel_layouts
' to value '0x4|0x3'
[AVFilterGraph @ 0000000005e36da0] query_formats: 4 queried, 9 merged, 0
already
 done, 0 delayed
[mpeg4 @ 0000000005900b40] intra_quant_bias = 0 inter_quant_bias = -64
Output #0, avi, to 'C:\Users\W┼éa┼Ťciciel\Documents\2014\a\2014_11_11
15_48_02.a
vi':
  Metadata:
    ISFT            : Lavf56.13.100
    Stream #0:0, 0, 1/25: Video: mpeg4 (xvid / 0x64697678), yuv420p(left),
1440x
1080 [SAR 4:3 DAR 16:9], 1/25, q=2-31, 200 kb/s, 25 fps, 25 tbn, 25 tbc
    Metadata:
      encoder         : Lavc56.12.101 mpeg4
    Stream #0:1, 0, 3/125: Audio: mp3 (libmp3lame) (U[0][0][0] / 0x0055),
48000
Hz, stereo, fltp, 320 kb/s
    Metadata:
      encoder         : Lavc56.12.101 libmp3lame
Stream mapping:
  Stream #0:0 -> #0:0 (h264 (native) -> mpeg4 (native))
  Stream #0:1 -> #0:1 (ac3 (native) -> mp3 (libmp3lame))
Press [q] to stop, [?] for help
[NULL @ 000000000032a1a0] unknown SEI type 128
[h264 @ 0000000005e20b40] no picture




On Tue, Nov 18, 2014 at 2:24 PM, Radosław Popławski <[hidden email]>
wrote:

>
> W dniu 2014-11-17 22:50, Radosław Popławski pisze:
>
>> On Sun, Nov 16, 2014 at 10:54 PM, Carl Eugen Hoyos <[hidden email]
>> <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>>
>>     radpopl <radpopl <at> gmail.com <http://gmail.com>> writes:
>>
>>     > ffmpeg.exe -n -i "%%F" -c:v mpeg4 -qscale:v 4 -vtag xvid
>>     > -flags +qpel *+ildct+ilme* -acodec libmp3lame -b:a 320k
>>     > "%%~dF%%~pF%%~nF.avi"
>>     >
>>     > but ffmpeg crashed.
>>
>>     Command line, console output etc. missing.
>>
>>     Please understand that crashes are always
>>     important but we can only fix them if we
>>     are able to reproduce them...
>>
>>
>> There is a screenshot:
>> http://i61.tinypic.com/jfkpkx.jpg
>>
>> Regards,
>> rp
>>
> I should add that removing +qpel fixes the problem.
>
>
_______________________________________________
ffmpeg-user mailing list
[hidden email]
http://ffmpeg.org/mailman/listinfo/ffmpeg-user
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: H264 (mts) interlaced to XVID interlaced

Carl Eugen Hoyos
In reply to this post by radpopl
radpopl <radpopl <at> gmail.com> writes:

> ffmpeg.exe -n -i "%%F" -c:v mpeg4 -qscale:v 4 -vtag xvid
> -flags +qpel *+ildct+ilme* -acodec libmp3lame -b:a 320k
> "%%~dF%%~pF%%~nF.avi"
>
> but ffmpeg crashed.

Please provide the input sample.
(I cannot reproduce with a random sample.)

Carl Eugen

_______________________________________________
ffmpeg-user mailing list
[hidden email]
http://ffmpeg.org/mailman/listinfo/ffmpeg-user
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: H264 (mts) interlaced to XVID interlaced

radpopl
Hello,

there is a sample.
https://www.sendspace.com/file/leir3w

This happens only with this mts format (1440x1080, 50i) with my camera. 1920x1080 50p converts well (of course without the option interlace).

Regards,
Radek


On Tue, Nov 18, 2014 at 10:59 PM, Carl Eugen Hoyos [via FFmpeg-users] <[hidden email]> wrote:
radpopl <radpopl <at> gmail.com> writes:

> ffmpeg.exe -n -i "%%F" -c:v mpeg4 -qscale:v 4 -vtag xvid
> -flags +qpel *+ildct+ilme* -acodec libmp3lame -b:a 320k
> "%%~dF%%~pF%%~nF.avi"
>
> but ffmpeg crashed.

Please provide the input sample.
(I cannot reproduce with a random sample.)

Carl Eugen

_______________________________________________
ffmpeg-user mailing list
[hidden email]
http://ffmpeg.org/mailman/listinfo/ffmpeg-user



If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://ffmpeg-users.933282.n4.nabble.com/H264-mts-interlaced-to-XVID-interlaced-tp4668119p4668188.html
To unsubscribe from H264 (mts) interlaced to XVID interlaced, click here.
NAML

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: H264 (mts) interlaced to XVID interlaced

radpopl
I tried to use VirtualDub - getting the message out there, such as in the
attached image.


On Wed, Nov 19, 2014 at 8:58 PM, radpopl <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> there is a sample.
> https://www.sendspace.com/file/leir3w
>
> This happens only with this mts format (1440x1080, 50i) with my camera.
> 1920x1080 50p converts well (of course without the option interlace).
>
> Regards,
> Radek
>
>
> On Tue, Nov 18, 2014 at 10:59 PM, Carl Eugen Hoyos [via FFmpeg-users] <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > radpopl <radpopl <at> gmail.com> writes:
> >
> > > ffmpeg.exe -n -i "%%F" -c:v mpeg4 -qscale:v 4 -vtag xvid
> > > -flags +qpel *+ildct+ilme* -acodec libmp3lame -b:a 320k
> > > "%%~dF%%~pF%%~nF.avi"
> > >
> > > but ffmpeg crashed.
> >
> > Please provide the input sample.
> > (I cannot reproduce with a random sample.)
> >
> > Carl Eugen
> >
> > _______________________________________________
> > ffmpeg-user mailing list
> > [hidden email] <http://user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=4668188&i=0>
> > http://ffmpeg.org/mailman/listinfo/ffmpeg-user
> >
> >
> > ------------------------------
> >  If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion
> > below:
> >
> >
> http://ffmpeg-users.933282.n4.nabble.com/H264-mts-interlaced-to-XVID-interlaced-tp4668119p4668188.html
> >  To unsubscribe from H264 (mts) interlaced to XVID interlaced, click here
> > <
> >
> > .
> > NAML
> > <
>
http://ffmpeg-users.933282.n4.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml
> >
> >
>
>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context:
> http://ffmpeg-users.933282.n4.nabble.com/H264-mts-interlaced-to-XVID-interlaced-tp4668119p4668202.html
> Sent from the FFmpeg-users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
> _______________________________________________
> ffmpeg-user mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://ffmpeg.org/mailman/listinfo/ffmpeg-user
>

_______________________________________________
ffmpeg-user mailing list
[hidden email]
http://ffmpeg.org/mailman/listinfo/ffmpeg-user

virtualdub-ffmpeg.png (52K) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: H264 (mts) interlaced to XVID interlaced

Carl Eugen Hoyos
In reply to this post by radpopl
radpopl <radpopl <at> gmail.com> writes:

> there is a sample.
> https://www.sendspace.com/file/leir3w

I opened ticket #4121, thank you for the sample!
https://trac.ffmpeg.org/ticket/4121

Please do not top-post here, Carl Eugen

_______________________________________________
ffmpeg-user mailing list
[hidden email]
http://ffmpeg.org/mailman/listinfo/ffmpeg-user
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: H264 (mts) interlaced to XVID interlaced

radpopl
W dniu 2014-11-20 01:16, Carl Eugen Hoyos [via FFmpeg-users] pisze:
> radpopl <radpopl <at> gmail.com> writes:
>
> > there is a sample.
> > https://www.sendspace.com/file/leir3w
>
> I opened ticket #4121, thank you for the sample!
> https://trac.ffmpeg.org/ticket/4121
OK, thank you for answer.
> Please do not top-post here, Carl Eugen
Sorry, it was not supposed to be sent to the list. :).

Regards,
rp
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: H264 (mts) interlaced to XVID interlaced

radpopl
In reply to this post by Carl Eugen Hoyos
On 11/20/14, Carl Eugen Hoyos [via FFmpeg-users]
<[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> radpopl <radpopl <at> gmail.com> writes:
>
>> there is a sample.
>> https://www.sendspace.com/file/leir3w
>
> I opened ticket #4121, thank you for the sample!
> https://trac.ffmpeg.org/ticket/4121

Hello,

I just downloaded latest ffmpeg and everything seems working OK!
But I just wonder what it is "unknown SEI type 128", is this OK?

Kind regards,
rp


Stream mapping:
  Stream #0:0 -> #0:0 (h264 (native) -> mpeg4 (native))
  Stream #0:1 -> #0:1 (ac3 (native) -> mp3 (libmp3lame))
Press [q] to stop, [?] for help
[NULL @ 000000000032a1a0] unknown SEI type 128
[h264 @ 00000000058f6fc0] no picture
frame=    2 fps=0.0 q=4.0 size=     232kB time=00:00:00.08 bitrate=23761.2kbits/
frame=    4 fps=2.2 q=4.0 size=     233kB time=00:00:00.16 bitrate=11929.0kbits/
frame=    5 fps=2.2 q=4.0 size=     307kB time=00:00:00.20 bitrate=12581.9kbits/
frame=    6 fps=2.0 q=4.0 size=     307kB time=00:00:00.24 bitrate=10484.9kbits/
frame=    8 fps=2.0 q=4.0 size=     369kB time=00:00:00.32 bitrate=9445.6kbits/s
frame=   10 fps=2.1 q=4.0 size=     449kB time=00:00:00.40 bitrate=9205.4kbits/s
[NULL @ 000000000032a1a0] unknown SEI type 128
frame=   12 fps=2.1 q=4.0 size=     631kB time=00:00:00.48 bitrate=10765.5kbits/
frame=   14 fps=2.1 q=4.0 size=     699kB time=00:00:00.56 bitrate=10225.3kbits/
frame=   16 fps=2.2 q=4.0 size=     748kB time=00:00:00.64 bitrate=9576.5kbits/s
frame=   18 fps=2.2 q=4.0 size=     865kB time=00:00:00.72 bitrate=9839.3kbits/s
frame=   19 fps=0.5 q=4.0 size=     865kB time=00:00:00.76 bitrate=9321.5kbits/s
frame=   20 fps=0.6 q=4.0 size=     866kB time=00:00:00.80 bitrate=8865.1kbits/s
frame=   22 fps=0.6 q=4.0 size=    1161kB time=00:00:00.88 bitrate=10808.9kbits/
[NULL @ 000000000032a1a0] unknown SEI type 128
frame=   24 fps=0.6 q=4.0 size=    1378kB time=00:00:00.96 bitrate=11761.5kbits/
frame=   26 fps=0.7 q=4.0 size=    1449kB time=00:00:01.04 bitrate=11416.9kbits/
frame=   28 fps=0.7 q=4.0 size=    1503kB time=00:00:01.12 bitrate=10995.9kbits/
frame=   30 fps=0.7 q=4.0 size=    1645kB time=00:00:01.20 bitrate=11229.9kbits/
frame=   32 fps=0.8 q=4.0 size=    1646kB time=00:00:01.28 bitrate=10534.0kbits/
frame=   34 fps=0.8 q=4.0 size=    1716kB time=00:00:01.36 bitrate=10339.4kbits/
frame=   35 fps=0.8 q=4.0 size=    1779kB time=00:00:01.40 bitrate=10407.9kbits/
[NULL @ 000000000032a1a0] unknown SEI type 128
frame=   37 fps=0.9 q=4.0 size=    1851kB time=00:00:01.48 bitrate=10244.1kbits/
frame=   39 fps=0.9 q=4.0 size=    2121kB time=00:00:01.56 bitrate=11138.0kbits/
frame=   41 fps=0.9 q=4.0 size=    2245kB time=00:00:01.64 bitrate=11214.9kbits/
frame=   43 fps=0.9 q=4.0 size=    2305kB time=00:00:01.72 bitrate=10976.7kbits/
frame=   45 fps=1.0 q=4.0 size=    2487kB time=00:00:01.80 bitrate=11319.2kbits/
frame=   47 fps=1.0 q=4.0 size=    2607kB time=00:00:01.88 bitrate=11361.8kbits/
frame=   49 fps=1.0 q=4.0 size=    2736kB time=00:00:01.96 bitrate=11437.3kbits/
frame=   51 fps=1.0 q=4.0 size=    3245kB time=00:00:02.04 bitrate=13029.1kbits/
frame=   52 fps=1.0 q=4.0 size=    3245kB time=00:00:02.08 bitrate=12778.5kbits/
frame=   54 fps=1.1 q=4.0 size=    3320kB time=00:00:02.16 bitrate=12590.5kbits/
frame=   55 fps=1.1 q=4.0 size=    3393kB time=00:00:02.20 bitrate=12634.7kbits/
frame=   57 fps=1.1 q=4.0 size=    3552kB time=00:00:02.28 bitrate=12762.1kbits/