FFplay - Audio bars on video

Previous Topic Next Topic
 
classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
8 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

FFplay - Audio bars on video

Manmathan
Hello Everyone.
We need to monitor audio (vertical bar-graph) over video of live stream.
Audio is able to monitor separately with ffplay : (http://www.ffmpeg-archive.org/Error-configuring-filters-AudioBars-td4680275.html#a4680277)
ffplay -f lavfi "amovie=in.mp4, asplit [a][out1]; [a]  showfreqs=mode=line:fscale=log [out0]"

Audio over video is possible with ffmpeg on recorded file.(http://www.ffmpeg-archive.org/how-to-create-audio-bar-in-video-td4680323.html)
ffmpeg -i inputfile_or_stream -filter_complex "[0:a]asplit[a][aout]; [a]showvolume=o=v[bars]; [0:v][bars]overlay=x=main_w-overlay_w:y=0[vout]" -map "[vout]" -map "[aout]" output.mp4

Please guide how to do this with ffplay or live viewing on ffmpeg or pipe out of the above to vlc.

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: FFplay - Audio bars on video

Manmathan
Is it possible to put audio bars on video, with FFPLAY?
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: FFplay - Audio bars on video

Paul B Mahol
On 6/19/17, Manmathan <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Is it possible to put audio bars on video, with FFPLAY?

Yes and No.
_______________________________________________
ffmpeg-user mailing list
[hidden email]
http://ffmpeg.org/mailman/listinfo/ffmpeg-user

To unsubscribe, visit link above, or email
[hidden email] with subject "unsubscribe".
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: FFplay - Audio bars on video

Manmathan
Kindly provide some more details.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: FFplay - Audio bars on video

DopeLabs
In reply to this post by Manmathan
It will work if you use ffmpeg and pipe to ffplay... here is one example

ffmpeg -loglevel 0 -i rtmp://video/live/stream -filter_complex "[0:a]pan=1c|c0=c0,showvolume=r=60:b=0:t=0:v=0:w=720:h=80:f=0.5:o=1[left];[0:a]pan=1c|c0=c1,showvolume=r=60:b=0:t=0:v=0:w=720:h=80:f=0.5:o=1[right];[left][0:v]hstack[tmp1];[tmp1][right]hstack" -c:v h264 -preset ultrafast -c:a copy -f flv - | ffplay -f flv -




> On Jun 17, 2017, at 11:39 45PM, Manmathan <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hello Everyone.
> We need to monitor audio (vertical bar-graph) over video of* live *stream.
> Audio is able to monitor separately with ffplay :
> (http://www.ffmpeg-archive.org/Error-configuring-filters-AudioBars-td4680275.html#a4680277)
> ffplay -f lavfi "amovie=in.mp4, asplit [a][out1]; [a]
> showfreqs=mode=line:fscale=log [out0]"
>
> Audio over video is possible with ffmpeg on recorded
> file.(http://www.ffmpeg-archive.org/how-to-create-audio-bar-in-video-td4680323.html)
> ffmpeg -i inputfile_or_stream -filter_complex "[0:a]asplit[a][aout];
> [a]showvolume=o=v[bars]; [0:v][bars]overlay=x=main_w-overlay_w:y=0[vout]"
> -map "[vout]" -map "[aout]" output.mp4
>
> Please guide how to do this with* ffplay* or live viewing on ffmpeg or pipe
> out of the above to vlc.
>
>
>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://www.ffmpeg-archive.org/FFplay-Audio-bars-on-video-tp4680331.html
> Sent from the FFmpeg-users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
> _______________________________________________
> ffmpeg-user mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://ffmpeg.org/mailman/listinfo/ffmpeg-user
>
> To unsubscribe, visit link above, or email
> [hidden email] with subject "unsubscribe".

_______________________________________________
ffmpeg-user mailing list
[hidden email]
http://ffmpeg.org/mailman/listinfo/ffmpeg-user

To unsubscribe, visit link above, or email
[hidden email] with subject "unsubscribe".
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: FFplay - Audio bars on video

Lou-2
In reply to this post by Manmathan
On Sat, Jun 17, 2017, at 10:39 PM, Manmathan wrote:
> Please guide how to do this with* ffplay*

ffplay -f lavfi
"amovie=input.mp4,asplit[a][out1];[a]showvolume[fg];movie=input.mp4[bg];[bg][fg]overlay[out0]"
_______________________________________________
ffmpeg-user mailing list
[hidden email]
http://ffmpeg.org/mailman/listinfo/ffmpeg-user

To unsubscribe, visit link above, or email
[hidden email] with subject "unsubscribe".
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: FFplay - Audio bars on video

DopeLabs
I have only been able to use local files with just ffplay and using amovie= or movie=

Anyone know how to use http or rtmp ?


> On Jun 24, 2017, at 10:25 27AM, Lou <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> On Sat, Jun 17, 2017, at 10:39 PM, Manmathan wrote:
>> Please guide how to do this with* ffplay*
>
> ffplay -f lavfi
> "amovie=input.mp4,asplit[a][out1];[a]showvolume[fg];movie=input.mp4[bg];[bg][fg]overlay[out0]"
> _______________________________________________
> ffmpeg-user mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://ffmpeg.org/mailman/listinfo/ffmpeg-user
>
> To unsubscribe, visit link above, or email
> [hidden email] with subject "unsubscribe".

_______________________________________________
ffmpeg-user mailing list
[hidden email]
http://ffmpeg.org/mailman/listinfo/ffmpeg-user

To unsubscribe, visit link above, or email
[hidden email] with subject "unsubscribe".
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: FFplay - Audio bars on video

Lou-2
On Sat, Jun 24, 2017, at 12:13 PM, DopeLabs wrote:
> I have only been able to use local files with just ffplay and using
> amovie= or movie=

I conveniently forgot you were not using local files until immediately
after sending.

> Anyone know how to use http or rtmp ?

Haven't tried.
_______________________________________________
ffmpeg-user mailing list
[hidden email]
http://ffmpeg.org/mailman/listinfo/ffmpeg-user

To unsubscribe, visit link above, or email
[hidden email] with subject "unsubscribe".
Loading...