DELETE segments not working for HLS Push

Previous Topic Next Topic
 
classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

DELETE segments not working for HLS Push

KRISHNAKUMAR N K
Hi Guys
I am trying to push HLS chunks to an apache webdav server. The PUT/DELETE
is working as expected when i use http, but DELETE is NOT working using *https,
*however PUT works fine though HTTPS. I am getting the following error msg
from the console. Let me know if I am missing something.

*Error Log:*
*[hls muxer @ 0x5268480] failed to delete old segment
https://www@...:test123@...:8043/hlstest/media_500k_004.ts
<http://est123@...:8043/hlstest/media_500k_004.ts>: No such file or
directory*

*Console Logs:** https://pastebin.com/n4U2Jw76
<https://pastebin.com/n4U2Jw76>*

*FFMPEG Command:*
*ffmpeg -i "udp://230.1.1.2:11000?fifo_size=5000000&overrun_nonfatal=1
<http://230.1.1.2:11000?fifo_size=5000000&overrun_nonfatal=1>"
-filter_complex [i:0x20c]yadif,setdar=640/360[v0] -f hls -map i:0x2e4 -af
aresample=async=1:min_hard_comp=0.100000:first_pts=0 -c:a:0 libfdk_aac
-b:a:0 64000 -ar:0 48000 -map [v0] -b:v:0 500000 -maxrate:v:0 500000
-minrate:v:0 500000 -bufsize:v:0 1000000 -s:v:0 640x360 -r:0 25
-sc_threshold 0 -pix_fmt yuv420p -flags +global_header+cgop -c:v:0 libx264
-profile:v:0 baseline -level:v:0 3.0 -preset:v:0 fast -nal-hrd cbr -g 50
-var_stream_map a:0,v:0,name:500k -master_pl_name master.m3u8
-hls_list_size 3 -hls_time 6 -hls_flags
"delete_segments+independent_segments+discont_start" -hls_segment_filename
 <a href="https://www@mail.com:test123@example.com:8043/hlstest/media_%v_%03d.ts">https://www@...:test123@...:8043/hlstest/media_%v_%03d.ts
 <a href="https://www@mail.com:test123@example.com:8043/hlstest/playlist_%v.m3u8*">https://www@...:test123@...:8043/hlstest/playlist_%v.m3u8*

PS: I also did the same test  with the latest ffmpeg from the git, but no
luck.

Regards

*KrishnaKumar *
*N K *
_______________________________________________
ffmpeg-user mailing list
[hidden email]
https://ffmpeg.org/mailman/listinfo/ffmpeg-user

To unsubscribe, visit link above, or email
[hidden email] with subject "unsubscribe".
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: DELETE segments not working for HLS Push

KRISHNAKUMAR N K
Can someone please confirm if this a bug, so that I can report it..

On Fri, 10 Jul, 2020, 2:18 PM KRISHNAKUMAR N K, <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hi Guys
> I am trying to push HLS chunks to an apache webdav server. The PUT/DELETE
> is working as expected when i use http, but DELETE is NOT working using *https,
> *however PUT works fine though HTTPS. I am getting the following error
> msg from the console. Let me know if I am missing something.
>
> *Error Log:*
> *[hls muxer @ 0x5268480] failed to delete old segment
> https://www@...:test123@...:8043/hlstest/media_500k_004.ts
> <http://est123@...:8043/hlstest/media_500k_004.ts>: No such file or
> directory*
>
> *Console Logs:** https://pastebin.com/n4U2Jw76
> <https://pastebin.com/n4U2Jw76>*
>
> *FFMPEG Command:*
> *ffmpeg -i "udp://230.1.1.2:11000?fifo_size=5000000&overrun_nonfatal=1
> <http://230.1.1.2:11000?fifo_size=5000000&overrun_nonfatal=1>"
> -filter_complex [i:0x20c]yadif,setdar=640/360[v0] -f hls -map i:0x2e4 -af
> aresample=async=1:min_hard_comp=0.100000:first_pts=0 -c:a:0 libfdk_aac
> -b:a:0 64000 -ar:0 48000 -map [v0] -b:v:0 500000 -maxrate:v:0 500000
> -minrate:v:0 500000 -bufsize:v:0 1000000 -s:v:0 640x360 -r:0 25
> -sc_threshold 0 -pix_fmt yuv420p -flags +global_header+cgop -c:v:0 libx264
> -profile:v:0 baseline -level:v:0 3.0 -preset:v:0 fast -nal-hrd cbr -g 50
> -var_stream_map a:0,v:0,name:500k -master_pl_name master.m3u8
> -hls_list_size 3 -hls_time 6 -hls_flags
> "delete_segments+independent_segments+discont_start" -hls_segment_filename
>  <a href="https://www@mail.com:test123@example.com:8043/hlstest/media_%v_%03d.ts">https://www@...:test123@...:8043/hlstest/media_%v_%03d.ts
>  <a href="https://www@mail.com:test123@example.com:8043/hlstest/playlist_%v.m3u8*">https://www@...:test123@...:8043/hlstest/playlist_%v.m3u8*
>
> PS: I also did the same test  with the latest ffmpeg from the git, but no
> luck.
>
> Regards
>
> *KrishnaKumar *
> *N K *
>
>
>
>
>
>
_______________________________________________
ffmpeg-user mailing list
[hidden email]
https://ffmpeg.org/mailman/listinfo/ffmpeg-user

To unsubscribe, visit link above, or email
[hidden email] with subject "unsubscribe".
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: DELETE segments not working for HLS Push

alexdjca


> Can someone please confirm if this a bug, so that I can report it..

Are you sure the server is configure to support the DELETE method?
Not at the moment, but recently I tested a similar scenario and everything worked as expected. But I definitely had to explicitly enable the DELETE method in the directory I was pushing the files.

Alex
_______________________________________________
ffmpeg-user mailing list
[hidden email]
https://ffmpeg.org/mailman/listinfo/ffmpeg-user

To unsubscribe, visit link above, or email
[hidden email] with subject "unsubscribe".
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: DELETE segments not working for HLS Push

KRISHNAKUMAR N K
Hi Alex

Yes, I am sure the server is configured correctly. I have verified DELETE
via *curl* for http and https (its working as expected). DELETE is NOT
working when i use *https *via ffmpeg only.

*RewriteCond %{REQUEST_METHOD} ^(TRACE|TRACK|PUT|DELETE|CONNECT|OPTIONS)*

Regards

*KrishnaKumar **N K *
*Mobile:*  +91 9894024256







On Thu, 20 Aug 2020 at 20:08, Alessandro Molon <[hidden email]>
wrote:

>
>
> > Can someone please confirm if this a bug, so that I can report it..
>
> Are you sure the server is configure to support the DELETE method?
> Not at the moment, but recently I tested a similar scenario and everything
> worked as expected. But I definitely had to explicitly enable the DELETE
> method in the directory I was pushing the files.
>
> Alex
> _______________________________________________
> ffmpeg-user mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://ffmpeg.org/mailman/listinfo/ffmpeg-user
>
> To unsubscribe, visit link above, or email
> [hidden email] with subject "unsubscribe".
_______________________________________________
ffmpeg-user mailing list
[hidden email]
https://ffmpeg.org/mailman/listinfo/ffmpeg-user

To unsubscribe, visit link above, or email
[hidden email] with subject "unsubscribe".