Causes of color bars?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
14 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Causes of color bars?

Simon
Hi all,

I've been working with a Decklink Quad HDMI card under Ubuntu 20.04. The
kernel driver is loaded and the Blackmagic software "mediaexpress" displays
the input signal perfectly. However, when I try to use ffplay, it seems
like it knows which of the four channels on the card has a signal, because
it drops out with "can't determine format" on the other three, but when I
ask to view the valid input signal, I simply get color bars.

I just built this version of ffmpeg with the decklink support, and it ran
without any evident errors. I've done this before on another machine that
didn't have a strong enough CPU for the concurrent capture I want to do,
and everything worked properly.

So, my question is, what possible causes of color bars are there? I know
that one is "if the input signal is lost", but it's claiming that it has a
signal and it correctly identifies it as 1080 60p. I'm wondering if the
bars are from the Decklink drivers, and not actually anything to do with
ffmpeg/ffplay. How could I determine that?

This is the log output:

$ ffplay -f decklink -i 'DeckLink Quad HDMI Recorder (1)'
ffplay version N-98470-g7772666 Copyright (c) 2003-2020 the FFmpeg
developers
  built with gcc 9 (Ubuntu 9.3.0-10ubuntu2)
  configuration: --prefix=/home/simon/ffmpeg_build
--pkg-config-flags=--static
--extra-cflags='-I/home/simon/ffmpeg_build/include
-I/home/simon/ffmpeg_sources/BMD_SDK/include'
--extra-ldflags=-L/home/simon/ffmpeg_build/lib --extra-libs='-lpthread -lm'
--bindir=/home/simon/bin --enable-gpl --enable-libass --enable-libfdk-aac
--enable-libfreetype --enable-libmp3lame --enable-libopus
--enable-libvorbis --enable-libvpx --enable-libx264 --enable-libx265
--enable-nonfree --enable-decklink
  libavutil      56. 55.100 / 56. 55.100
  libavcodec     58. 95.100 / 58. 95.100
  libavformat    58. 48.100 / 58. 48.100
  libavdevice    58. 11.101 / 58. 11.101
  libavfilter     7. 87.100 /  7. 87.100
  libswscale      5.  8.100 /  5.  8.100
  libswresample   3.  8.100 /  3.  8.100
  libpostproc    55.  8.100 / 55.  8.100
[decklink @ 0x7fb628000bc0] Autodetected the input mode  0B f=0/0
[decklink @ 0x7fb628000bc0] Found Decklink mode 1920 x 1080 with rate 59.94
[decklink @ 0x7fb628000bc0] Frame received (#1) - No input signal detected
- Frames dropped 1
Input #0, decklink, from 'DeckLink Quad HDMI Recorder (1)': f=0/0
  Duration: N/A, start: 0.000000, bitrate: 1990203 kb/s
    Stream #0:0: Audio: pcm_s16le, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 1536 kb/s
    Stream #0:1: Video: rawvideo (UYVY / 0x59565955), uyvy422(progressive),
1920x1080, 1988667 kb/s, 59.94 tbr, 1000k tbn, 1000k tbc
   1.23 A-V: -1.453 fd=  62 aq=  261KB vq=16200KB sq=    0B f=0/0

Thanks for any help!
_______________________________________________
ffmpeg-user mailing list
[hidden email]
https://ffmpeg.org/mailman/listinfo/ffmpeg-user

To unsubscribe, visit link above, or email
[hidden email] with subject "unsubscribe".
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Causes of color bars?

Simon
I think I have determined that as far as ffmpeg is concerned there is no
input. I added the flag -color_bars false, which I believe tells ffmpeg not
to display color bars in response to lost input. Sure enough, the color bars
went away. I interpret this as telling me that there was no signal, as
opposed to there being a signal that contained color bars.

So now, assuming my logic is sound, my question would be how can ffmpeg
detect the connected signal is present (it "knows" which channel is "live")
and yet not read the video signal?




--
Sent from: http://www.ffmpeg-archive.org/
_______________________________________________
ffmpeg-user mailing list
[hidden email]
https://ffmpeg.org/mailman/listinfo/ffmpeg-user

To unsubscribe, visit link above, or email
[hidden email] with subject "unsubscribe".
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Causes of color bars?

Carl Zwanzig
On 7/13/2020 8:47 PM, Simon wrote:
> So now, assuming my logic is sound, my question would be how can ffmpeg
> detect the connected signal is present (it "knows" which channel is "live")
> and yet not read the video signal?

Decklink boards are _very_ touchy about formats and parameters. Try setting
at least the resolution and frame rate on the input and see if that helps.

I don't guarantee these, but it's a start:
-f decklink -pix_fmt uyvy422 -s 720x486 -r 30000/1001 "DeckLink SDI 4K"

Later,

z!
_______________________________________________
ffmpeg-user mailing list
[hidden email]
https://ffmpeg.org/mailman/listinfo/ffmpeg-user

To unsubscribe, visit link above, or email
[hidden email] with subject "unsubscribe".
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Causes of color bars?

Marton Balint
In reply to this post by Simon


On Mon, 13 Jul 2020, Simon wrote:

> I think I have determined that as far as ffmpeg is concerned there is no
> input. I added the flag -color_bars false, which I believe tells ffmpeg not
> to display color bars in response to lost input. Sure enough, the color bars
> went away. I interpret this as telling me that there was no signal, as
> opposed to there being a signal that contained color bars.
>
> So now, assuming my logic is sound, my question would be how can ffmpeg
> detect the connected signal is present (it "knows" which channel is "live")
> and yet not read the video signal?

Detection of format (resolution, frame rate) is implemented in ffmpeg, but
maybe not the detection of pixel format (rgb, or yuv420/422/444). Maybe
your HDMI signal is RGB and that is the reason it is detected as no
signal... I'd start experimenting with -raw_format rgba and see if it
makes a difference.

Regards,
Marton
_______________________________________________
ffmpeg-user mailing list
[hidden email]
https://ffmpeg.org/mailman/listinfo/ffmpeg-user

To unsubscribe, visit link above, or email
[hidden email] with subject "unsubscribe".
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Causes of color bars?

FFmpeg-users mailing list
In reply to this post by Simon
You need to tell ffmpeg the Declink format you wish to use
1) List the formats available
2) Then use in command

e.g.
1)
ffmpeg -f decklink -list_formats 1 -i "UltraStudio Mini Recorder"
[decklink @ 0x7fe28080b800] Supported formats for 'UltraStudio Mini Recorder':
format_code description
ntsc 720x486 at 30000/1001 fps (interlaced, lower field first)
nt23 720x486 at 24000/1001 fps
pal 720x576 at 25000/1000 fps (interlaced, upper field first)
ntsp 720x486 at 60000/1001 fps
palp 720x576 at 50000/1000 fps
23ps 1920x1080 at 24000/1001 fps
24ps 1920x1080 at 24000/1000 fps
Hp25 1920x1080 at 25000/1000 fps
Hp29 1920x1080 at 30000/1001 fps
Hp30 1920x1080 at 30000/1000 fps
Hi50 1920x1080 at 25000/1000 fps (interlaced, upper field first)
Hi59 1920x1080 at 30000/1001 fps (interlaced, upper field first)
Hi60 1920x1080 at 30000/1000 fps (interlaced, upper field first)
hp50 1280x720 at 50000/1000 fps
hp59 1280x720 at 60000/1001 fps
hp60 1280x720 at 60000/1000 fps

(And then some examples of usage)
https://ffmpeg.org/ffmpeg-devices.html#Examples-1

e.g.
2)

ffmpeg -format_code Hi59 -f decklink -i "UltraStudio Mini Recorder" -preset superfast -crf 18 -minrate 8M -maxrate 8M -bufsize 10M -acodec libfdk_aac -vcodec libx264  -r 30 -f flv rtmp://xxxxx.com

Hope that helps

Regards,
Paul


On 14 Jul 2020, at 02:28, Simon Roberts <[hidden email]> wrote:

>
> Hi all,
>
> I've been working with a Decklink Quad HDMI card under Ubuntu 20.04. The
> kernel driver is loaded and the Blackmagic software "mediaexpress" displays
> the input signal perfectly. However, when I try to use ffplay, it seems
> like it knows which of the four channels on the card has a signal, because
> it drops out with "can't determine format" on the other three, but when I
> ask to view the valid input signal, I simply get color bars.
>
> I just built this version of ffmpeg with the decklink support, and it ran
> without any evident errors. I've done this before on another machine that
> didn't have a strong enough CPU for the concurrent capture I want to do,
> and everything worked properly.
>
> So, my question is, what possible causes of color bars are there? I know
> that one is "if the input signal is lost", but it's claiming that it has a
> signal and it correctly identifies it as 1080 60p. I'm wondering if the
> bars are from the Decklink drivers, and not actually anything to do with
> ffmpeg/ffplay. How could I determine that?
>
> This is the log output:
>
> $ ffplay -f decklink -i 'DeckLink Quad HDMI Recorder (1)'
> ffplay version N-98470-g7772666 Copyright (c) 2003-2020 the FFmpeg
> developers
>  built with gcc 9 (Ubuntu 9.3.0-10ubuntu2)
>  configuration: --prefix=/home/simon/ffmpeg_build
> --pkg-config-flags=--static
> --extra-cflags='-I/home/simon/ffmpeg_build/include
> -I/home/simon/ffmpeg_sources/BMD_SDK/include'
> --extra-ldflags=-L/home/simon/ffmpeg_build/lib --extra-libs='-lpthread -lm'
> --bindir=/home/simon/bin --enable-gpl --enable-libass --enable-libfdk-aac
> --enable-libfreetype --enable-libmp3lame --enable-libopus
> --enable-libvorbis --enable-libvpx --enable-libx264 --enable-libx265
> --enable-nonfree --enable-decklink
>  libavutil      56. 55.100 / 56. 55.100
>  libavcodec     58. 95.100 / 58. 95.100
>  libavformat    58. 48.100 / 58. 48.100
>  libavdevice    58. 11.101 / 58. 11.101
>  libavfilter     7. 87.100 /  7. 87.100
>  libswscale      5.  8.100 /  5.  8.100
>  libswresample   3.  8.100 /  3.  8.100
>  libpostproc    55.  8.100 / 55.  8.100
> [decklink @ 0x7fb628000bc0] Autodetected the input mode  0B f=0/0
> [decklink @ 0x7fb628000bc0] Found Decklink mode 1920 x 1080 with rate 59.94
> [decklink @ 0x7fb628000bc0] Frame received (#1) - No input signal detected
> - Frames dropped 1
> Input #0, decklink, from 'DeckLink Quad HDMI Recorder (1)': f=0/0
>  Duration: N/A, start: 0.000000, bitrate: 1990203 kb/s
>    Stream #0:0: Audio: pcm_s16le, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 1536 kb/s
>    Stream #0:1: Video: rawvideo (UYVY / 0x59565955), uyvy422(progressive),
> 1920x1080, 1988667 kb/s, 59.94 tbr, 1000k tbn, 1000k tbc
>   1.23 A-V: -1.453 fd=  62 aq=  261KB vq=16200KB sq=    0B f=0/0
>
> Thanks for any help!
> _______________________________________________
> ffmpeg-user mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://ffmpeg.org/mailman/listinfo/ffmpeg-user
>
> To unsubscribe, visit link above, or email
> [hidden email] with subject "unsubscribe".

_______________________________________________
ffmpeg-user mailing list
[hidden email]
https://ffmpeg.org/mailman/listinfo/ffmpeg-user

To unsubscribe, visit link above, or email
[hidden email] with subject "unsubscribe".
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Causes of color bars?

Simon
Thanks Paul and Marton for the input. I will note that the simple command,
entirely defaults-based, is what I used on a previous machine running with
the same card (same, not merely "same model"), and with the same input
device. That machine wasn't powerful enough to prores-encode four channels
simultaneously, so I built a bigger box. Also, the input source is not
adjustable, so it has not changed. The three things that have changed are
a) the new box has Ubuntu 20.04, while the old one has 18.04 (Decklink
claims support for 18.04, but doesn't mention 20.04), b) the CPU (was i7
and is now Ryzen 7) and c) the build of ffmpeg / the installation of the
decklink drivers (obviously in this context, I built both ffmpegs and
though there were no reported errors in the build, I wonder if I might have
done something wrong).

Regardless, I'll try setting the input format explicitly (I know for sure
that it's 1080, 60p, but I don't actually know for sure what the pixel
format is--it's reporting as 4:2:2 in the decklink "media player" that
reads the data successfully, so that seems a good start--but regardless,
there's likely to be some experimenting there.

I have also tried running with the verbose flag, but that didn't report
anything untoward.

Is there a chance there is a permission issue, or a library location issue,
even though there are no errors reported?

Anyway, I'll go tinker with the format specifications and see if anything
changes. Fingers are crossed.

Thanks again for the suggestions!


On Tue, Jul 14, 2020 at 2:07 AM Paul Blakeman via ffmpeg-user <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> You need to tell ffmpeg the Declink format you wish to use
> 1) List the formats available
> 2) Then use in command
>
> e.g.
> 1)
> ffmpeg -f decklink -list_formats 1 -i "UltraStudio Mini Recorder"
> [decklink @ 0x7fe28080b800] Supported formats for 'UltraStudio Mini
> Recorder':
> format_code     description
> ntsc    720x486 at 30000/1001 fps (interlaced, lower field first)
> nt23    720x486 at 24000/1001 fps
> pal 720x576 at 25000/1000 fps (interlaced, upper field first)
> ntsp    720x486 at 60000/1001 fps
> palp    720x576 at 50000/1000 fps
> 23ps    1920x1080 at 24000/1001 fps
> 24ps    1920x1080 at 24000/1000 fps
> Hp25    1920x1080 at 25000/1000 fps
> Hp29    1920x1080 at 30000/1001 fps
> Hp30    1920x1080 at 30000/1000 fps
> Hi50    1920x1080 at 25000/1000 fps (interlaced, upper field first)
> Hi59    1920x1080 at 30000/1001 fps (interlaced, upper field first)
> Hi60    1920x1080 at 30000/1000 fps (interlaced, upper field first)
> hp50    1280x720 at 50000/1000 fps
> hp59    1280x720 at 60000/1001 fps
> hp60    1280x720 at 60000/1000 fps
>
> (And then some examples of usage)
> https://ffmpeg.org/ffmpeg-devices.html#Examples-1
>
> e.g.
> 2)
>
> ffmpeg -format_code Hi59 -f decklink -i "UltraStudio Mini Recorder"
> -preset superfast -crf 18 -minrate 8M -maxrate 8M -bufsize 10M -acodec
> libfdk_aac -vcodec libx264  -r 30 -f flv rtmp://xxxxx.com
>
> Hope that helps
>
> Regards,
> Paul
>
>
> On 14 Jul 2020, at 02:28, Simon Roberts <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> >
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I've been working with a Decklink Quad HDMI card under Ubuntu 20.04. The
> > kernel driver is loaded and the Blackmagic software "mediaexpress"
> displays
> > the input signal perfectly. However, when I try to use ffplay, it seems
> > like it knows which of the four channels on the card has a signal,
> because
> > it drops out with "can't determine format" on the other three, but when I
> > ask to view the valid input signal, I simply get color bars.
> >
> > I just built this version of ffmpeg with the decklink support, and it ran
> > without any evident errors. I've done this before on another machine that
> > didn't have a strong enough CPU for the concurrent capture I want to do,
> > and everything worked properly.
> >
> > So, my question is, what possible causes of color bars are there? I know
> > that one is "if the input signal is lost", but it's claiming that it has
> a
> > signal and it correctly identifies it as 1080 60p. I'm wondering if the
> > bars are from the Decklink drivers, and not actually anything to do with
> > ffmpeg/ffplay. How could I determine that?
> >
> > This is the log output:
> >
> > $ ffplay -f decklink -i 'DeckLink Quad HDMI Recorder (1)'
> > ffplay version N-98470-g7772666 Copyright (c) 2003-2020 the FFmpeg
> > developers
> >  built with gcc 9 (Ubuntu 9.3.0-10ubuntu2)
> >  configuration: --prefix=/home/simon/ffmpeg_build
> > --pkg-config-flags=--static
> > --extra-cflags='-I/home/simon/ffmpeg_build/include
> > -I/home/simon/ffmpeg_sources/BMD_SDK/include'
> > --extra-ldflags=-L/home/simon/ffmpeg_build/lib --extra-libs='-lpthread
> -lm'
> > --bindir=/home/simon/bin --enable-gpl --enable-libass --enable-libfdk-aac
> > --enable-libfreetype --enable-libmp3lame --enable-libopus
> > --enable-libvorbis --enable-libvpx --enable-libx264 --enable-libx265
> > --enable-nonfree --enable-decklink
> >  libavutil      56. 55.100 / 56. 55.100
> >  libavcodec     58. 95.100 / 58. 95.100
> >  libavformat    58. 48.100 / 58. 48.100
> >  libavdevice    58. 11.101 / 58. 11.101
> >  libavfilter     7. 87.100 /  7. 87.100
> >  libswscale      5.  8.100 /  5.  8.100
> >  libswresample   3.  8.100 /  3.  8.100
> >  libpostproc    55.  8.100 / 55.  8.100
> > [decklink @ 0x7fb628000bc0] Autodetected the input mode  0B f=0/0
> > [decklink @ 0x7fb628000bc0] Found Decklink mode 1920 x 1080 with rate
> 59.94
> > [decklink @ 0x7fb628000bc0] Frame received (#1) - No input signal
> detected
> > - Frames dropped 1
> > Input #0, decklink, from 'DeckLink Quad HDMI Recorder (1)': f=0/0
> >  Duration: N/A, start: 0.000000, bitrate: 1990203 kb/s
> >    Stream #0:0: Audio: pcm_s16le, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 1536 kb/s
> >    Stream #0:1: Video: rawvideo (UYVY / 0x59565955),
> uyvy422(progressive),
> > 1920x1080, 1988667 kb/s, 59.94 tbr, 1000k tbn, 1000k tbc
> >   1.23 A-V: -1.453 fd=  62 aq=  261KB vq=16200KB sq=    0B f=0/0
> >
> > Thanks for any help!
> > _______________________________________________
> > ffmpeg-user mailing list
> > [hidden email]
> > https://ffmpeg.org/mailman/listinfo/ffmpeg-user
> >
> > To unsubscribe, visit link above, or email
> > [hidden email] with subject "unsubscribe".
>
> _______________________________________________
> ffmpeg-user mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://ffmpeg.org/mailman/listinfo/ffmpeg-user
>
> To unsubscribe, visit link above, or email
> [hidden email] with subject "unsubscribe".



--
Simon Roberts
(303) 249 3613
_______________________________________________
ffmpeg-user mailing list
[hidden email]
https://ffmpeg.org/mailman/listinfo/ffmpeg-user

To unsubscribe, visit link above, or email
[hidden email] with subject "unsubscribe".
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Causes of color bars?

Simon
Well, I found out more. If I connect the camera to the input through the
cabling, but remove the splitter, it works as is, with the command I
originally used i.e. autodetecting the Hp59 signal. If I include the
splitter, the decklink mediaexpress still works, and indicates 59.94
progressive, but ffmpeg doesn't see it.

Could the splitter be changing the pixel format? I'll read about those and
see if I can move forward that way.



On Tue, Jul 14, 2020 at 7:17 AM Simon Roberts <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Thanks Paul and Marton for the input. I will note that the simple command,
> entirely defaults-based, is what I used on a previous machine running with
> the same card (same, not merely "same model"), and with the same input
> device. That machine wasn't powerful enough to prores-encode four channels
> simultaneously, so I built a bigger box. Also, the input source is not
> adjustable, so it has not changed. The three things that have changed are
> a) the new box has Ubuntu 20.04, while the old one has 18.04 (Decklink
> claims support for 18.04, but doesn't mention 20.04), b) the CPU (was i7
> and is now Ryzen 7) and c) the build of ffmpeg / the installation of the
> decklink drivers (obviously in this context, I built both ffmpegs and
> though there were no reported errors in the build, I wonder if I might have
> done something wrong).
>
> Regardless, I'll try setting the input format explicitly (I know for sure
> that it's 1080, 60p, but I don't actually know for sure what the pixel
> format is--it's reporting as 4:2:2 in the decklink "media player" that
> reads the data successfully, so that seems a good start--but regardless,
> there's likely to be some experimenting there.
>
> I have also tried running with the verbose flag, but that didn't report
> anything untoward.
>
> Is there a chance there is a permission issue, or a library location
> issue, even though there are no errors reported?
>
> Anyway, I'll go tinker with the format specifications and see if anything
> changes. Fingers are crossed.
>
> Thanks again for the suggestions!
>
>
> On Tue, Jul 14, 2020 at 2:07 AM Paul Blakeman via ffmpeg-user <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> You need to tell ffmpeg the Declink format you wish to use
>> 1) List the formats available
>> 2) Then use in command
>>
>> e.g.
>> 1)
>> ffmpeg -f decklink -list_formats 1 -i "UltraStudio Mini Recorder"
>> [decklink @ 0x7fe28080b800] Supported formats for 'UltraStudio Mini
>> Recorder':
>> format_code     description
>> ntsc    720x486 at 30000/1001 fps (interlaced, lower field first)
>> nt23    720x486 at 24000/1001 fps
>> pal 720x576 at 25000/1000 fps (interlaced, upper field first)
>> ntsp    720x486 at 60000/1001 fps
>> palp    720x576 at 50000/1000 fps
>> 23ps    1920x1080 at 24000/1001 fps
>> 24ps    1920x1080 at 24000/1000 fps
>> Hp25    1920x1080 at 25000/1000 fps
>> Hp29    1920x1080 at 30000/1001 fps
>> Hp30    1920x1080 at 30000/1000 fps
>> Hi50    1920x1080 at 25000/1000 fps (interlaced, upper field first)
>> Hi59    1920x1080 at 30000/1001 fps (interlaced, upper field first)
>> Hi60    1920x1080 at 30000/1000 fps (interlaced, upper field first)
>> hp50    1280x720 at 50000/1000 fps
>> hp59    1280x720 at 60000/1001 fps
>> hp60    1280x720 at 60000/1000 fps
>>
>> (And then some examples of usage)
>> https://ffmpeg.org/ffmpeg-devices.html#Examples-1
>>
>> e.g.
>> 2)
>>
>> ffmpeg -format_code Hi59 -f decklink -i "UltraStudio Mini Recorder"
>> -preset superfast -crf 18 -minrate 8M -maxrate 8M -bufsize 10M -acodec
>> libfdk_aac -vcodec libx264  -r 30 -f flv rtmp://xxxxx.com
>>
>> Hope that helps
>>
>> Regards,
>> Paul
>>
>>
>> On 14 Jul 2020, at 02:28, Simon Roberts <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>> >
>> > Hi all,
>> >
>> > I've been working with a Decklink Quad HDMI card under Ubuntu 20.04. The
>> > kernel driver is loaded and the Blackmagic software "mediaexpress"
>> displays
>> > the input signal perfectly. However, when I try to use ffplay, it seems
>> > like it knows which of the four channels on the card has a signal,
>> because
>> > it drops out with "can't determine format" on the other three, but when
>> I
>> > ask to view the valid input signal, I simply get color bars.
>> >
>> > I just built this version of ffmpeg with the decklink support, and it
>> ran
>> > without any evident errors. I've done this before on another machine
>> that
>> > didn't have a strong enough CPU for the concurrent capture I want to do,
>> > and everything worked properly.
>> >
>> > So, my question is, what possible causes of color bars are there? I know
>> > that one is "if the input signal is lost", but it's claiming that it
>> has a
>> > signal and it correctly identifies it as 1080 60p. I'm wondering if the
>> > bars are from the Decklink drivers, and not actually anything to do with
>> > ffmpeg/ffplay. How could I determine that?
>> >
>> > This is the log output:
>> >
>> > $ ffplay -f decklink -i 'DeckLink Quad HDMI Recorder (1)'
>> > ffplay version N-98470-g7772666 Copyright (c) 2003-2020 the FFmpeg
>> > developers
>> >  built with gcc 9 (Ubuntu 9.3.0-10ubuntu2)
>> >  configuration: --prefix=/home/simon/ffmpeg_build
>> > --pkg-config-flags=--static
>> > --extra-cflags='-I/home/simon/ffmpeg_build/include
>> > -I/home/simon/ffmpeg_sources/BMD_SDK/include'
>> > --extra-ldflags=-L/home/simon/ffmpeg_build/lib --extra-libs='-lpthread
>> -lm'
>> > --bindir=/home/simon/bin --enable-gpl --enable-libass
>> --enable-libfdk-aac
>> > --enable-libfreetype --enable-libmp3lame --enable-libopus
>> > --enable-libvorbis --enable-libvpx --enable-libx264 --enable-libx265
>> > --enable-nonfree --enable-decklink
>> >  libavutil      56. 55.100 / 56. 55.100
>> >  libavcodec     58. 95.100 / 58. 95.100
>> >  libavformat    58. 48.100 / 58. 48.100
>> >  libavdevice    58. 11.101 / 58. 11.101
>> >  libavfilter     7. 87.100 /  7. 87.100
>> >  libswscale      5.  8.100 /  5.  8.100
>> >  libswresample   3.  8.100 /  3.  8.100
>> >  libpostproc    55.  8.100 / 55.  8.100
>> > [decklink @ 0x7fb628000bc0] Autodetected the input mode  0B f=0/0
>> > [decklink @ 0x7fb628000bc0] Found Decklink mode 1920 x 1080 with rate
>> 59.94
>> > [decklink @ 0x7fb628000bc0] Frame received (#1) - No input signal
>> detected
>> > - Frames dropped 1
>> > Input #0, decklink, from 'DeckLink Quad HDMI Recorder (1)': f=0/0
>> >  Duration: N/A, start: 0.000000, bitrate: 1990203 kb/s
>> >    Stream #0:0: Audio: pcm_s16le, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 1536 kb/s
>> >    Stream #0:1: Video: rawvideo (UYVY / 0x59565955),
>> uyvy422(progressive),
>> > 1920x1080, 1988667 kb/s, 59.94 tbr, 1000k tbn, 1000k tbc
>> >   1.23 A-V: -1.453 fd=  62 aq=  261KB vq=16200KB sq=    0B f=0/0
>> >
>> > Thanks for any help!
>> > _______________________________________________
>> > ffmpeg-user mailing list
>> > [hidden email]
>> > https://ffmpeg.org/mailman/listinfo/ffmpeg-user
>> >
>> > To unsubscribe, visit link above, or email
>> > [hidden email] with subject "unsubscribe".
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> ffmpeg-user mailing list
>> [hidden email]
>> https://ffmpeg.org/mailman/listinfo/ffmpeg-user
>>
>> To unsubscribe, visit link above, or email
>> [hidden email] with subject "unsubscribe".
>
>
>
> --
> Simon Roberts
> (303) 249 3613
>
>

--
Simon Roberts
(303) 249 3613
_______________________________________________
ffmpeg-user mailing list
[hidden email]
https://ffmpeg.org/mailman/listinfo/ffmpeg-user

To unsubscribe, visit link above, or email
[hidden email] with subject "unsubscribe".
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Causes of color bars?

Devin Heitmueller-2
On Tue, Jul 14, 2020 at 10:41 AM Simon Roberts
<[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Well, I found out more. If I connect the camera to the input through the
> cabling, but remove the splitter, it works as is, with the command I
> originally used i.e. autodetecting the Hp59 signal. If I include the
> splitter, the decklink mediaexpress still works, and indicates 59.94
> progressive, but ffmpeg doesn't see it.
>
> Could the splitter be changing the pixel format? I'll read about those and
> see if I can move forward that way.

So a splitter typically won't change the pixel format, but depending
on what the splitter's EDID announces to the sender, could result in
the sender changing what it sends.  So for example, the camera may
send RGB when directly connected to the Decklink card because the
Decklink card indicates it supports both YUV and RGB.  But then put
the splitter in the middle, and the splitter indicates that it only
supports YUV, and thus the net effect is the camera sending YUV
instead (which then gets forwarded to the decklink card).

Note, the above scenario is just an example - I don't know what your
specific splitter actually announces in its EDID, nor what your camera
supports sending.

Devin

--
Devin Heitmueller, Senior Software Engineer
LTN Global Communications
o: +1 (301) 363-1001
w: https://ltnglobal.com  e: [hidden email]
_______________________________________________
ffmpeg-user mailing list
[hidden email]
https://ffmpeg.org/mailman/listinfo/ffmpeg-user

To unsubscribe, visit link above, or email
[hidden email] with subject "unsubscribe".
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Causes of color bars?

Simon
OK, thanks, I can see how that would work.

So far as I know, the camera (which is actually a Sony A6000, not really a
video camera :) *only* delivers one format, which is 1920x1080 @59.94
progressive, but I have no clue about its pixels (seems less likely they'd
be configurable than the more obvious choices).

But I suppose the only thing that really matters is what the output of the
splitter is. Any thoughts on how I can probe this? I have a monitor that I
have intermittently connected on the other side of the splitter too--that's
why the splitter is there--and its menu tells me only the resolution and
frame rate info, not pixel type. (but to be clear, it makes no difference
whether that monitor is connected or not)/

Otherwise, I guess I just find out what all the options are and try them
one at a time (or buy a new splitter, which might not be a bad idea
overall!)

On Tue, Jul 14, 2020 at 8:50 AM Devin Heitmueller <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Tue, Jul 14, 2020 at 10:41 AM Simon Roberts
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Well, I found out more. If I connect the camera to the input through the
> > cabling, but remove the splitter, it works as is, with the command I
> > originally used i.e. autodetecting the Hp59 signal. If I include the
> > splitter, the decklink mediaexpress still works, and indicates 59.94
> > progressive, but ffmpeg doesn't see it.
> >
> > Could the splitter be changing the pixel format? I'll read about those
> and
> > see if I can move forward that way.
>
> So a splitter typically won't change the pixel format, but depending
> on what the splitter's EDID announces to the sender, could result in
> the sender changing what it sends.  So for example, the camera may
> send RGB when directly connected to the Decklink card because the
> Decklink card indicates it supports both YUV and RGB.  But then put
> the splitter in the middle, and the splitter indicates that it only
> supports YUV, and thus the net effect is the camera sending YUV
> instead (which then gets forwarded to the decklink card).
>
> Note, the above scenario is just an example - I don't know what your
> specific splitter actually announces in its EDID, nor what your camera
> supports sending.
>
> Devin
>
> --
> Devin Heitmueller, Senior Software Engineer
> LTN Global Communications
> o: +1 (301) 363-1001
> w: https://ltnglobal.com  e: [hidden email]
> _______________________________________________
> ffmpeg-user mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://ffmpeg.org/mailman/listinfo/ffmpeg-user
>
> To unsubscribe, visit link above, or email
> [hidden email] with subject "unsubscribe".



--
Simon Roberts
(303) 249 3613
_______________________________________________
ffmpeg-user mailing list
[hidden email]
https://ffmpeg.org/mailman/listinfo/ffmpeg-user

To unsubscribe, visit link above, or email
[hidden email] with subject "unsubscribe".
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Causes of color bars?

Simon
In reply to this post by Carl Zwanzig
On Tue, Jul 14, 2020 at 1:29 AM Carl Zwanzig <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Decklink boards are _very_ touchy about formats and parameters. Try setting
> at least the resolution and frame rate on the input and see if that helps.
>
> I don't guarantee these, but it's a start:
> -f decklink -pix_fmt uyvy422 -s 720x486 -r 30000/1001 "DeckLink SDI 4K"

I think this is likely to have something to do with it, but the
options as shown are rejected by both ffplay and ffmpeg, and I'm not
sure how to go about reading the docs to work out what I need to
change. There are several complaints from ffplay, some more grumpy
than others.

- it says there's no such option as -r, but if I change it to
-framerate, that part is happy in ffplay, but still doesn't work in
ffmpeg
- ffplay it says -s and -pix_fmt are deprecated and should be
-video_size and -pixel_format respectively. However, those options are
not offered at all in ffmpeg
- but the kicker is that after those reports both ffplay and ffmpeg
say "option pixel_format not found" and crash out.

I poked around in the docs a bit, and found -pix_fmt, which seemed to
say it's deprecated in favor of "private options" in ffplay, but seems
like it should be good in ffmpeg. But... well, they're all being
rejected.

Are these options specific to individual "-f" types? That is, is there
a chance that I need something specific (or worse, not offered by)
decklink?
_______________________________________________
ffmpeg-user mailing list
[hidden email]
https://ffmpeg.org/mailman/listinfo/ffmpeg-user

To unsubscribe, visit link above, or email
[hidden email] with subject "unsubscribe".
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Causes of color bars?

Moritz Barsnick
On Tue, Jul 14, 2020 at 15:50:55 -0600, Simon Roberts wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 14, 2020 at 1:29 AM Carl Zwanzig <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Decklink boards are _very_ touchy about formats and parameters. Try setting
> > at least the resolution and frame rate on the input and see if that helps.
> >
> > I don't guarantee these, but it's a start:
> > -f decklink -pix_fmt uyvy422 -s 720x486 -r 30000/1001 "DeckLink SDI 4K"

I'm certain there's an "-i" missing before "DeckLink SDI 4K".

> - it says there's no such option as -r, but if I change it to
> -framerate, that part is happy in ffplay, but still doesn't work in ffmpeg
> - ffplay it says -s and -pix_fmt are deprecated and should be
> -video_size and -pixel_format respectively. However, those options are not offered at all in ffmpeg

This indicates that your version of ffmpeg is not in line with your
version of ffplay. Are you sure you are calling the correct executable,
and not an older binary in your PATH?

> - but the kicker is that after those reports both ffplay and ffmpeg
> say "option pixel_format not found" and crash out.

If you show us the exact command line and its *complete* console
output, we can help you with this (even those of us who don't know
Decklink and its quirks).

> Are these options specific to individual "-f" types? That is, is there
> a chance that I need something specific (or worse, not offered by)
> decklink?

At this point, probably not.

Cheers,
Moritz
_______________________________________________
ffmpeg-user mailing list
[hidden email]
https://ffmpeg.org/mailman/listinfo/ffmpeg-user

To unsubscribe, visit link above, or email
[hidden email] with subject "unsubscribe".
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Causes of color bars?

Simon
> > > Decklink boards are _very_ touchy about formats and parameters. Try setting
> > > at least the resolution and frame rate on the input and see if that helps.
> > >
> > > I don't guarantee these, but it's a start:
> > > -f decklink -pix_fmt uyvy422 -s 720x486 -r 30000/1001 "DeckLink SDI 4K"
>
> I'm certain there's an "-i" missing before "DeckLink SDI 4K".

Yes, I did put that back in my attempts (though I also tried without)

> > - it says there's no such option as -r, but if I change it to
> > -framerate, that part is happy in ffplay, but still doesn't work in ffmpeg
> > - ffplay it says -s and -pix_fmt are deprecated and should be
> > -video_size and -pixel_format respectively. However, those options are not offered at all in ffmpeg
>
> This indicates that your version of ffmpeg is not in line with your
> version of ffplay. Are you sure you are calling the correct executable,
> and not an older binary in your PATH?
>
[...]
> If you show us the exact command line and its *complete* console
> output, we can help you with this (even those of us who don't know
> Decklink and its quirks).

The versions of ffmpeg and ffplay were built together:
-----------------------------------------------------------------
$ which ffmpeg
/home/simon/bin/ffmpeg
$ which ffplay
/home/simon/bin/ffplay
-----------------------------------------------------------------
This is an attempt to record using my interpretation of the suggested arguments
-----------------------------------------------------------------
$ ffmpeg -f decklink -pix_fmt uyvy422 -s 1920x1080 -r 30000/1001 -i
'DeckLink Quad HDMI Recorder (1)' -c:a copy -c:v copy out.avi
ffmpeg version N-98470-g7772666 Copyright (c) 2000-2020 the FFmpeg developers
  built with gcc 9 (Ubuntu 9.3.0-10ubuntu2)
  configuration: --prefix=/home/simon/ffmpeg_build
--pkg-config-flags=--static
--extra-cflags='-I/home/simon/ffmpeg_build/include
-I/home/simon/ffmpeg_sources/BMD_SDK/include'
--extra-ldflags=-L/home/simon/ffmpeg_build/lib --extra-libs='-lpthread
-lm' --bindir=/home/simon/bin --enable-gpl --enable-libass
--enable-libfdk-aac --enable-libfreetype --enable-libmp3lame
--enable-libopus --enable-libvorbis --enable-libvpx --enable-libx264
--enable-libx265 --enable-nonfree --enable-decklink
  libavutil      56. 55.100 / 56. 55.100
  libavcodec     58. 95.100 / 58. 95.100
  libavformat    58. 48.100 / 58. 48.100
  libavdevice    58. 11.101 / 58. 11.101
  libavfilter     7. 87.100 /  7. 87.100
  libswscale      5.  8.100 /  5.  8.100
  libswresample   3.  8.100 /  3.  8.100
  libpostproc    55.  8.100 / 55.  8.100
[decklink @ 0x558010ccf8c0] Autodetected the input mode
[decklink @ 0x558010ccf8c0] Found Decklink mode 1920 x 1080 with rate 59.94
Option video_size not found.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
if I leave out the -s it fails again (I've truncated this output since
most of it I assume is not interesting):
-----------------------------------------------------------------
$ ffmpeg -f decklink -pix_fmt uyvy422 -r 30000/1001 -i 'DeckLink Quad
HDMI Recorder (1)' -c:a copy -c:v copy out.avi
ffmpeg version

[snip snip]

[decklink @ 0x563f1b5e4800] Autodetected the input mode
[decklink @ 0x563f1b5e4800] Found Decklink mode 1920 x 1080 with rate 59.94
Option pixel_format not found.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
If I leave out the -pix_fmt it records color bars (I've chopped the
thousands of lines in the middle of this that are repeated about
non-monotonic DTS, since they're all the same kind of thing):
-----------------------------------------------------------------
$ ffmpeg -f decklink -r 30000/1001 -i 'DeckLink Quad HDMI Recorder
(1)' -c:a copy -c:v copy out.avi
ffmpeg version N-98470-g7772666 Copyright (c) 2000-2020 the FFmpeg developers
  built with gcc 9 (Ubuntu 9.3.0-10ubuntu2)
  configuration: --prefix=/home/simon/ffmpeg_build
--pkg-config-flags=--static
--extra-cflags='-I/home/simon/ffmpeg_build/include
-I/home/simon/ffmpeg_sources/BMD_SDK/include'
--extra-ldflags=-L/home/simon/ffmpeg_build/lib --extra-libs='-lpthread
-lm' --bindir=/home/simon/bin --enable-gpl --enable-libass
--enable-libfdk-aac --enable-libfreetype --enable-libmp3lame
--enable-libopus --enable-libvorbis --enable-libvpx --enable-libx264
--enable-libx265 --enable-nonfree --enable-decklink
  libavutil      56. 55.100 / 56. 55.100
  libavcodec     58. 95.100 / 58. 95.100
  libavformat    58. 48.100 / 58. 48.100
  libavdevice    58. 11.101 / 58. 11.101
  libavfilter     7. 87.100 /  7. 87.100
  libswscale      5.  8.100 /  5.  8.100
  libswresample   3.  8.100 /  3.  8.100
  libpostproc    55.  8.100 / 55.  8.100
[decklink @ 0x564e97c13780] Autodetected the input mode
[decklink @ 0x564e97c13780] Found Decklink mode 1920 x 1080 with rate 59.94
[decklink @ 0x564e97c13780] Frame received (#1) - No input signal
detected - Frames dropped 1
Guessed Channel Layout for Input Stream #0.0 : stereo
Input #0, decklink, from 'DeckLink Quad HDMI Recorder (1)':
  Duration: N/A, start: 0.000000, bitrate: 1990203 kb/s
    Stream #0:0: Audio: pcm_s16le, 48000 Hz, stereo, s16, 1536 kb/s
    Stream #0:1: Video: rawvideo (UYVY / 0x59565955),
uyvy422(progressive), 1920x1080, 1988667 kb/s, 59.94 tbr, 1000k tbn,
1000k tbc
Output #0, avi, to 'out.avi':
  Metadata:
    ISFT            : Lavf58.48.100
    Stream #0:0: Video: rawvideo (UYVY / 0x59565955),
uyvy422(progressive), 1920x1080, q=2-31, 1988667 kb/s, 59.94 tbr,
29.97 tbn, 29.97 tbc
    Stream #0:1: Audio: pcm_s16le ([1][0][0][0] / 0x0001), 48000 Hz,
stereo, s16, 1536 kb/s
Stream mapping:
  Stream #0:1 -> #0:0 (copy)
  Stream #0:0 -> #0:1 (copy)
Press [q] to stop, [?] for help
[avi @ 0x564e97c57c80] Non-monotonous DTS in output stream 0:0;
previous: 0, current: 0; changing to 1. This may result in incorrect
timestamps in the output file.
[avi @ 0x564e97c57c80] Non-monotonous DTS in output stream 0:0;
previous: 1, current: 1; changing to 2. This may result in incorrect
timestamps in the output file.
[avi @ 0x564e97c57c80] Non-monotonous DTS in output stream 0:0;
previous: 2, current: 2; changing to 3. This may result in incorrect
timestamps in the output file.
[avi @ 0x564e97c57c80] Non-monotonous DTS in output stream 0:0;
previous: 3, current: 2; changing to 4. This may result in incorrect
timestamps in the output file.

[snip snip]

[avi @ 0x564e97c57c80] Non-monotonous DTS in output stream 0:0;
previous: 435, current: 218; changing to 436. This may result in
incorrect timestamps in the output file.
[avi @ 0x564e97c57c80] Non-monotonous DTS in output stream 0:0;
previous: 436, current: 218; changing to 437. This may result in
incorrect timestamps in the output file.
[avi @ 0x564e97c57c80] Non-monotonous DTS in output stream 0:0;
previous: 437, current: 219; changing to 438. This may result in
incorrect timestamps in the output file.
frame=  439 fps= 57 q=-1.0 Lsize= 1779633kB time=00:00:14.64
bitrate=995275.0kbits/s speed=1.92x
video:1777950kB audio:1370kB subtitle:0kB other streams:0kB global
headers:0kB muxing overhead: 0.017601%
Exiting normally, received signal 2.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Here's ffplay with all the suggested options
-----------------------------------------------------------------
$ ffplay -f decklink -pix_fmt uyvy422 -s 1920x1080 -r 30000/1001 -i
'DeckLink Quad HDMI Recorder (1)'
ffplay version N-98470-g7772666 Copyright (c) 2003-2020 the FFmpeg developers
  built with gcc 9 (Ubuntu 9.3.0-10ubuntu2)
  configuration: --prefix=/home/simon/ffmpeg_build
--pkg-config-flags=--static
--extra-cflags='-I/home/simon/ffmpeg_build/include
-I/home/simon/ffmpeg_sources/BMD_SDK/include'
--extra-ldflags=-L/home/simon/ffmpeg_build/lib --extra-libs='-lpthread
-lm' --bindir=/home/simon/bin --enable-gpl --enable-libass
--enable-libfdk-aac --enable-libfreetype --enable-libmp3lame
--enable-libopus --enable-libvorbis --enable-libvpx --enable-libx264
--enable-libx265 --enable-nonfree --enable-decklink
  libavutil      56. 55.100 / 56. 55.100
  libavcodec     58. 95.100 / 58. 95.100
  libavformat    58. 48.100 / 58. 48.100
  libavdevice    58. 11.101 / 58. 11.101
  libavfilter     7. 87.100 /  7. 87.100
  libswscale      5.  8.100 /  5.  8.100
  libswresample   3.  8.100 /  3.  8.100
  libpostproc    55.  8.100 / 55.  8.100
Option -pix_fmt is deprecated, use -pixel_format.
Option -s is deprecated, use -video_size.
Failed to set value '30000/1001' for option 'r': Option not found
-----------------------------------------------------------------
This time without the -r and -s it objected to and with middle bits snipped out:
-----------------------------------------------------------------
$ ffplay -f decklink -pixel_format uyvy422 -i 'DeckLink Quad HDMI Recorder (1)'
ffplay version N-98470-g7772666 Copyright (c) 2003-2020 the FFmpeg developers

[snip snip]

[decklink @ 0x7fb784000bc0] Autodetected the input mode  0B f=0/0
[decklink @ 0x7fb784000bc0] Found Decklink mode 1920 x 1080 with rate 59.94
Option pixel_format not found.
    nan    :  0.000 fd=   0 aq=    0KB vq=    0KB sq=    0B f=0/0
$
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for all your effort, it's really very much appreciated!
_______________________________________________
ffmpeg-user mailing list
[hidden email]
https://ffmpeg.org/mailman/listinfo/ffmpeg-user

To unsubscribe, visit link above, or email
[hidden email] with subject "unsubscribe".
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Causes of color bars?

Marton Balint
In reply to this post by Moritz Barsnick


On Wed, 15 Jul 2020, Moritz Barsnick wrote:

> On Tue, Jul 14, 2020 at 15:50:55 -0600, Simon Roberts wrote:
>> On Tue, Jul 14, 2020 at 1:29 AM Carl Zwanzig <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> > Decklink boards are _very_ touchy about formats and parameters. Try setting
>> > at least the resolution and frame rate on the input and see if that helps.
>> >
>> > I don't guarantee these, but it's a start:
>> > -f decklink -pix_fmt uyvy422 -s 720x486 -r 30000/1001 "DeckLink SDI 4K"
>
> I'm certain there's an "-i" missing before "DeckLink SDI 4K".

FFplay does not need -i.

Also the rest if the options are not needed/used for decklink input
only -format_code matters. Please check the docs for the decklink options:

https://www.ffmpeg.org/ffmpeg-all.html#Options-57

Regards,
Marton
_______________________________________________
ffmpeg-user mailing list
[hidden email]
https://ffmpeg.org/mailman/listinfo/ffmpeg-user

To unsubscribe, visit link above, or email
[hidden email] with subject "unsubscribe".
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Causes of color bars?

Simon
On Wed, Jul 15, 2020 at 1:36 AM Marton Balint <[hidden email]> wrote:
> On Wed, 15 Jul 2020, Moritz Barsnick wrote:
> > On Tue, Jul 14, 2020 at 15:50:55 -0600, Simon Roberts wrote:
> >> On Tue, Jul 14, 2020 at 1:29 AM Carl Zwanzig <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >>
> >> > Decklink boards are _very_ touchy about formats and parameters. Try setting
> >> > at least the resolution and frame rate on the input and see if that helps.

[snip discussion on possible command line params for setting frame and
pixel formats]

> FFplay does not need -i.
>
> Also the rest if the options are not needed/used for decklink input
> only -format_code matters. Please check the docs for the decklink options:
>
> https://www.ffmpeg.org/ffmpeg-all.html#Options-57

Aha, thank you Marton, it wasn't the frame format / -format_code, we'd
established with fair confidence that frame format/rate was defaulting
correctly and the problem was with the pixel format, but the info on
setting that was right after the -format_code documentation you
pointed me to, so you saved the day. I always find I get very confused
when trying to navigate the documentation and was clearly looking in
all the wrong places. (I'm still wondering what -pix_fmt and the
others might be for anyway, since they don't seem to work!?) Much
appreciated Marton.

So, my particular solution was to add

    -raw_format argb

after the -f decklink part of the command line. This works for both
ffplay and ffmpeg (both of which matter to me for separate parts of my
project).

It turns out that the splitter that I had most recently bought
(different from the previous model I'd been using, which doesn't seem
to be available any more) results in a pixel format of "argb" instead
of the expected uyvy422 that had been produced by the camera when not
using this particular splitter.

There was actually a hint that something was going on in that sense
because for a few seconds after plugging into this new splitter, the
camera's menu screen popped up a message to the effect of "you've
plugged into a 4K capable TV blah blah". It doesn't do that when
connected to the monitor or the older splitters. So I guess it took
this as an invitation to change modes.

Many thanks again for all the help
_______________________________________________
ffmpeg-user mailing list
[hidden email]
https://ffmpeg.org/mailman/listinfo/ffmpeg-user

To unsubscribe, visit link above, or email
[hidden email] with subject "unsubscribe".